Warts and Heart Diease

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

jknosplr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Warts and Heart Diease

Post Number:#1  Post by jknosplr » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:08 am

Can warts compromise the immune system? Being that the human papillomavirus (HPV) is responsible for the formation of ( Plantar) warts, I read that some warts will disappear by themselves in time if the immune system is healthy. Others have to be removed by several different procedures including Vit-C paste with band aids place over them for several weeks. Is the immune system being compromised by warts to the point that other diseases (besides cancer), or conditions i.e heart disease may begin to form after a period of time say 20 or 30 years of ignoring the warts. Since warts are viruses it stands to reason that the immune system would attack it to kill it. If it cannot kill it can the immune system become inhibited ???? Or is the wart isolated (encased) where the immune system ignores it?? Has there been any studies done or data available pertaining to this?

bbtri
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Warts and Heart Diease

Post Number:#2  Post by bbtri » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 am

They persist because the immune system doesn't recognize them, but I've never seen anything saying the virus compromises the immune system. Part of the problem is that they're on the outer layer of the skin where the immune system is less active. A couple of strains are with increased risk of cervical and penile cancer. Those problems occur at the infection site.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”