34 year-old diagnosed with possible heart disease

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

34 year-old diagnosed with possible heart disease

Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:54 am

Dear Owen:
I am 34 year old married male. Recently my cardiologist (whom I visited due to consistent chest pain) informed me that one of my minor arteries in the heart may be blocked. I am devastated just to find out that I \'may\' be a heart patient at this age.

I am looking for alternate remedies to bring me back to normal because we all know that in conventional medicine \'once a heart patient is always a heart patient\' and I dont want to accept that.

Can you help please?

Yes you are young - and odds are you do not supplement vitamin C, and if you do, you are not supplementing enough. (Note that autopsies of our soldiers during the Korean war showed that all too many in their twenties had signs of heart disease, e.g. atherosclerosis.)

My usual recommendations are in this post: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8026

Basically to go to the store and start taking 500 mg vitamin C and lysine every 3 or 4 hours. This will resolve your problem if you remember to take these very inexpensive substances, at least daily. You may find you can take a higher dose less often (for convenience) and steady state around 5000 to 6000 mg of each nutrient.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”