Recc. for smoking uncle w/ blocked arteries

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Ken B.
Contributor
Contributor

Recc. for smoking uncle w/ blocked arteries

Post Number:#1  Post by Ken B. » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:54 pm

I have an older uncle who smokes. He has 3 of 4 arteries blocked and the doctors don't feel comfortable doing any surgery, not even angioplasty. I don't know if he will quit smoking or not.

He and his daughter are very close, and I think I may be able to offer him some advise from the Vitamin C foundation folks here. So my question is, what would be the best thing to offer him up front? A book, a website, something else?

He is pretty old and impression I get is that he just wants to go home and whatever happens, happens.

Would a vitamin C/lysine regimen still help him even if he continues to smoke?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Recc. for smoking uncle w/ blocked arteries

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:04 am

Well no matter what he reads, the question is will he take vitamin C and lysine? If he is willing to spend a few cents, then perhaps print out http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8026 It is the proverbial "you can lead a horse to water..."

Whether the therapy can open up those blocked arteries apparently depends on how far gone they are. There has to be some blood flow for Pauling's vitamin C/lysine "drano" to work.

p.s. Is he religious? Coffman's Ezekiel's Medicine should be a powerful motivator for the born again...
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”