Donsbach

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Donsbach

Post Number:#16  Post by scottbushey » Tue May 25, 2010 6:26 am

Owen,
Forgive me for answering for Ralph, but I don't understand what you are not getting? 'The man" obviously refers to 'The
Doctor'

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Wed May 26, 2010 3:31 am

I wanted to make sure - because if Donsbach is only acting as a "paid consultant" and radio personality for the current owners of LetsTalkHealth, that would be different than if Ralph wouldn't purchase anything from that company (RichLife?) that he worked for for those years. I want to make sure I understand the reference - and why.

Also, they tell me that they will have an answer for me soon, and that they are in the process of refunding you for Simplex-C...
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by Ralph Lotz » Wed May 26, 2010 2:14 pm

As Nixon used to say, "let me make this perfectly clear:"

I WOULDN'T TRUST DONSBACH ANY FURTHER THAN I COULD THROW HIM!

Richlife was a fine vitamin company that was a primary manufacturer that manufactured according to pharmaceutical standards, which was rare in the 1970's. Their association with Donsbach cost them nearly $100,000 in fines.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#19  Post by scottbushey » Wed May 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Owen,
This is true. They are in the process. However, thats not the issue.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”