Triple bypass f/Heart Clots Caused by Salmonella

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Triple bypass f/Heart Clots Caused by Salmonella

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 am

i have been told i need a triple by pass, my heart was affected by clots caused by salmonella. this is going to be a difficult and life threatening operation as the salmonelle clots also closed off blood getting to my legs, where they need to take veins from. it is highly likely taking these veins will cause life threatening infection. what, if anything would you recommend.

Something doesn't sound quite right. What has been your daily vitamin C intake? If Pauling is correct, vitamin C is the key to heart conditions requiring a bypass operation.

Our standard recommendations for all heart patients can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

After you know your vitamin C tolerance, we can recommend a specific product.

I'll post this at our forum to see what others may comment.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Triple bypass f/Heart Clots Caused by Salmonella

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Salmonella Their tolerance is going to be ZERO. If there's clots in the heart theres going to be clots in the intestines also and when the V-C hit's them it's not going anywhere but out.
They can try lipo might get some to do good before ejection but in all reality IV would be the only way to go here. V-C in one arm Cipro in the other would give them a fighting chance.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Triple bypass f/Heart Clots Caused by Salmonella

Post Number:#3  Post by Ralph Lotz » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:49 am

I don't understand how you can undergo a bypass if you have sepsis. (blood poisoning) Is it MRSA?
Bypassing arteries with veins full of infected clots makes no sense.
Which clot busting drugs have been prescribed?
Antibiotics?

Here is an article that may help:
Vitamin C
Dr RB Klenner: "Hydrogen peroxide will combine with ascorbic acid to produce a substance which is lethal to bacteria. I have seen diphtheria, hemolytic streptococcus and staphylococcus infections clear within hours following injections of ascorbic acid in a dose range of from 500 mg to 700 mg/kg body weight given intravenously and run in through a 20G needle as fast as the patient’s cardiovascular system would allow."
Dr Klenner claims to have cured "hemolytic streptococcus and staphylococcus infections by employing vitamin C intravenously in a dose range of 500 to 700 mg/kg body weight. Doses under 400 mg/kg weight can be given with a syringe using sodium salt. This will always produce thirst. Fluids taken, just before or immediately after will eliminate this annoyance. Doses above 400 mg/kg body weight must be diluted to at least 1 gm to 18 cc solution, using 5% dextrose in water, saline in water or Ringer's solution. One gram calcium gluconate must be added to these bottles injections to replace Ca ions pulled from the calcium-prothrombin complex. There is no limit to the amount that can be administered by vein when honoring these two precautions" Dr Frederick Robert Klenner, Private Practice, Reidsville, N.C.

http://www.hypoglycemia.asn.au/articles/MRSA.html
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”