Recommendations for 50% blockage in LAD

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Recommendations for 50% blockage in LAD

Post by ofonorow » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:56 am

I recently came across your website and was interested in what products you would recommend for me. I'm a 68 year old male and had a heart cath 1.5 years ago that showed about 50% blockage in the LAD. About 6 months ago, I had a nuclear stress test and I passed with flying colors. My cardiologist switched me from Lipitor to Crestor to try and get my LDL below 70; it was 87 about 6 months ago.

I hope this gives you enough info to provide a recommendation for supplements.

L. V.

We have posted the basic protocol to get started on Linus Pauling's therapy for reversing cardiovascular disease here

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

This post includes a link to the excerpt from my book which contains a full supplement protocol. It is easier to recommend specific products after we know your vitamin C bowel tolerance.

Here is a link to Public Citizen's concerns about Crestor (which I share): http://www.citizen.org/pressroom/pressroomredirect.cfm?ID=1543
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Recommendations for 50% blockage in LAD

Post by Ralph Lotz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:19 pm

A safer and more effective way to lower LDL and increase HDL is to take 1,000 mg-3,000mg daily of niacin.
If there is calcification add 5,000 IU of D3 and 100 mcg of K2 (MK-7) daily.
Also eliminate sugar and high fructose corn syrup and fruit juice form the diet.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”