Question on starting Pauling vitamin C/lysine therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Question on starting Pauling vitamin C/lysine therapy

Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:17 am

Hello: Do you start out taking the 2500 mg of vit c, lysine/with 500mg proline ? Or do you build up to that? WHat is the best time to take it ? Before meals? After meals?

Thank you, Mike S.

We posted a standard protocol here: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

Some people have found it better to take 20 minutes prior to a meal.

Because different people have different bowel tolerance, it is prudent to start slow and work your way up to higher dosages.

However, I still remember Jeff Fenlason. H e started the maximum dosage immediately and reported immediate (a matter of days) miraculous results. I know of no danger starting at a high dosage.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Question on starting Pauling vitamin C/lysine therapy

Post by Ralph Lotz » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:32 am

Fenlason and I became good friends over the years. As I recall, he began with something like 14 grams of C and 14 grams of Lysine along with a heavy dose of grape seed extract. (He swore me to secrecy on the grape seed extract.)
Grape seed proanthocyanidins support collagen and reduce inflammation and platelet aggregation.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”