Arginine and lecithin (LET Arginine) ? ? ?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

rrochon

Arginine and lecithin (LET Arginine) ? ? ?

Post Number:#1  Post by rrochon » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:44 am

Since L-Arginine is suppose to increase nitric oxide which relaxes the blood vessels and lowers blood pressure, I am thinking about encapsulating it in lecithin, like is done with vitamin C, making it more effective even than intravenous injection.

I have not noticed that Arginine has had any effect by itself, so am wondering if encapsulating it in lecithin, so it will go through the stomach and directly into the blood stream to the kidneys, without being affected by stomach acid.

Just in case it works I will start with a small amount and increase it gradually.

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

I will report the results.

Dick

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Arginine and lecithin (LET Arginine) ? ? ?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:08 am

Let us know. Now, since arginine is an amino acid, that is, the result or end product of protein digestion, I would not expect it to "break down" any further in the gut. We would also have to understand where NO forms to get into the blood stream, to know whether depositing arginine in cells would increase NO blood levels.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”