MALARIA AND HEART ATTACKS AND VITAMIN C

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Sirdon

MALARIA AND HEART ATTACKS AND VITAMIN C

Post Number:#1  Post by Sirdon » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:25 am

Hello Guys,

Iam from India,i cant believe it malaria can cause an heart attack,21 year old guy dies because of an heart attack and the reason is malaria causing an heart attacks..

The malarial parasite, on entering the blood stream, ruptures the cells, causing them to clot. This disrupts flow of blood and leads to heart attack, experts said,i would like to know does vitamin c intake release the blood cot cause by the parasite,does it help?

http://www.dancewithshadows.com/pillscr ... in-mumbai/

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/index.aspx? ... 681b429512

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: MALARIA AND HEART ATTACKS AND VITAMIN C

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:49 am

Interesting. Yes, I gather a heart attack can be caused by a clotting cascade caused by an injury to blood vessels, but I suspect that this is not a common occurrence. People with weak arteries are probably more susceptible so yes, vitamin C (and lysine) should help by making the arteries stronger.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Sirdon

Post Number:#3  Post by Sirdon » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:41 pm

People are dieing because of an heart attack cause by the malaria in India,i never seen or hurd it before that malaria cause an heart attacks..

But people who take vitamin c and they suffer from an malaria will the virus create an blood clot in the arteries?pls clarify?

Sirdon

Post Number:#4  Post by Sirdon » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 pm

ofonorow wrote:Interesting. Yes, I gather a heart attack can be caused by a clotting cascade caused by an injury to blood vessels, but I suspect that this is not a common occurrence. People with weak arteries are probably more susceptible so yes, vitamin C (and lysine) should help by making the arteries stronger.

Do u know that a 21 year old guy died of an heart attack,he dont drink,smoke etc,how is it possible...(Yes, I gather a heart attack can be caused by a clotting cascade caused by an injury to blood vessels)

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:08 am

Autopsies during the Korean War showed that young American soldiers had atherosclerosis, although we can gather from statistics that this "problem" is rarely fatal until a heart attack later in life. So even the young can have bad arteries. We (and Linus Pauling et. al.) would blame this on the poor American diet lacking vitamin C.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Cis4me
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#6  Post by Cis4me » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:24 am

I wonder if anyone has even tried IV sodium ascorbate to treat the malaria.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by Johnwen » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:13 am

Malaria is caused by a parasite. Which is a individual living inside a host individual and does not depend on the host for life functions, only food!! V-C helps in the repair of the damage done and helps boost the immune system. To rid a parasite you must have something that will kill the invader and not affect the host. Quinine used to be an effective agent however even the malaria parasites have become immune to it. You'll read in this article what they have found now that is highly effective in ridding this parasite and who has spend 45 million in it's development and it's NOT a BIG PHARMA either. So one can assume the FDA probably will say it don't work

http://www.communicationagents.com/sepp ... alaria.htm
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

VanCanada

Post Number:#8  Post by VanCanada » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 am

Sweet wormwood.

I wonder if that can be found in a good old bottle of absinthe or not...? :)

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”