Heart/Cancer patient Lp(a) high on Ascorsine-9

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Heart/Cancer patient Lp(a) high on Ascorsine-9

Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 am

Hi

Have been taking Ascorsine9 every day for several months now & my Lipoprotein (a) has climbed from 0.38 to 0.88 g/L which is very worrying - seems that the product not doing much at all other markers are all OK: C-reactive protein , Homocystine, fibrinogen, HDL
& LDL

Have however had colon and liver cancer removal operation about 2 months ago - but Lp(a) was already up at 0.45 g/l from 0.38 g/l before operation

Is it normal to have an increase in blood levels before it reduces??

Grateful for any advice/insight

We would need to know more - are you a member of our forum? (I'll post this question anonymously and revise and extend my remarks there.)

How much A-9 were you taking and do you know your vitamin C bowel tolerance? http://www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm

According to theory - Lp(a) is a surrogate for low vitamin C and is the reason people can have "heart disease" (plaques in arteries) and are not generally aware of it and live fairly normal lives. Most people who have cancer have a bowel tolerance around 30,000 grams of vitamin C, meaning your elevated Lp(a) levels may be due to depleted C due to the cancer.

For both conditions, I would consider livonlabs.com Lypo-C, at least 2 to 3 packages daily, and I hope this video is still available. It is worth watching (last part covers Lypo-C)
http://www.3news.co.nz/Living-Proof/tabid/371/articleID/171328/Default.aspx?ArticleID=171328

I am not familiar with those units of Lp(a) - what is the normal range?

More at the forum
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Heart/Cancer patient Lp(a) high on Ascorsine-9

Post by Johnwen » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:42 pm

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

J.Lilinoe

Re: Heart/Cancer patient Lp(a) high on Ascorsine-9

Post by J.Lilinoe » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:56 pm

What kind of prescribed drugs is he taking I wonder?

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”