How do I tell if PT is working for me?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

How do I tell if PT is working for me?

Post by ofonorow » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Owen,
I am trying the Pauling protocol w/ lysine and proline. I am 61, male and BP is typically 150/69 +/-. How would I tell if my blood vessels are calcified and hard? Lack of results in 30 days or so on Pauling formula?
Thanks.

Cardioretinometry - eye doc can see calcifications in retina

Arterial Stiffness Index - there used to be devices to measure arterial stiffness (ASI)

The normal Heart scans usually have a calcium score - since that is all they can detect. Orthodox medicine.

If you suspect calcium (on rat poisons such as coumadin) or take antibiotics you should consider supplementing vitamin K, particularly K2. See: LEF.ORG Super-K.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: How do I tell if PT is working for me?

Post by Ralph Lotz » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:14 am

The normal Heart scans usually have a calcium score - since that is all they can detect. Orthodox medicine.

The Agatston Score indicates the level of arterial calcification, and is the most reliable predictor of an impending heart attack.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6207

D3 and K2 (MenaQua7) provide inexpensive plausible solutions with PT.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”