Not sure which Pauling Therapy product is best

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Not sure which Pauling Therapy product is best

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:18 am

Owen,
Thank you so much for answering my e-mail. I have placed my order which should arrive shortly and very excited about using this product. I have arteriosclerosis plaque and have had a stent due to a 95% blockage 10 yea rs ago, and happy to say with God's help, diet and good exercise, I have not had any problems since. I was having a heart attack at the time the stent was put in place to open the artery. I feel fine and hoping to rev erse and control my arteriosclerosis problem. I placed an order and not sure which product the Cardio-C or the Tower Heart Technology is the best one for my situation. Does it matter which one? Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I can't wait to spread the good news and so happy that I came across your web-site.

Sincerely,

M

Each product is a progression, from prevention (CardioAde (Tower) and Cardio-C) to therapeutic ( Tower Heart Technology and Ascorsine-9 ) Cardio-C designed for prevention based on Pauling's recommendations. As you progress through the product line, the products have more vitamin C/lysine potency and they have more of the other orthomolecular ingredients Pauling and others recommended for cardiovascular disease (CVD). If you do not have evidence that you currently have atherosclerosis, and want to stay that way, then Cardio-C is an excellent choice.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”