Spreading the word in India

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Spreading the word in India

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:22 am

Dear Owen R Fonorow let me introduce myself to you... re. My qualification is MSc. =0APhD (Organic chemistry). I am a scientist by profession and work in Research and development laboratory in a pharmaceutical industry in India. I had some atherosclerosis problem and had purchased 3 bottles of Cardio-c from Vitamin c foundation. This therapy is very excellent and i would like to popularise it in India.

Talking to doctors and make them believe is very difficult. With my qualification i cannot practise. Is there any course like diploma in orthomolecular medicine etc which will help me to do Practise ?

Please advise. Regards

Dr B. J.D.

I know the feeling - wanting to spread the word and help people avoid needless suffering. I doubt there is any way, other than perhaps a naturopathic degree, to get into private practice. But you can always create a web site, and try to help spread the word by word of mouth.

Do you know if any vitamin C is produced these days in India?

p.s. I note that you are a research scientist, and the biggest thing in this story that is lacking are studies! Perhaps you can help in this area in India??
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

J.Lilinoe

Re: Spreading the word in India

Post Number:#2  Post by J.Lilinoe » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Just met Dr. Dwight Lundell, a well-known cardiologist doing heart surgery for 30 years, who realized that heart disease was preventable and reversible without drugs or surgery and tried to get his colleagues and others in the medical system to change their way of treating heart disease and reached a road block. He said that the system was too powerful to change.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”