Another very positive Pauling Therapy report

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Another very positive Pauling Therapy report

Post by ofonorow » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:29 am

Dear Dr. Fonorow,

1. Please send me three extra pots of Cardio C

2. I have just read your book Practicing Medicine, enjoyable and informative. You give necessary support to all of us who believe in and follow the Pauling Unified Therapy in the face of much ignorance and disbelief! I'm sure all are grateful, I am!

3. I have taken my Cardio C two times sometimes three times a day since 1996, no statins, ever since the last operation for my atherosclerosis in 1995 and blood clots in the legs. It was four operations later ending with an aorta bypass that was enough for me - Linus Pauling came next and I an eternally grateful for his findings and those of his colleagues, and all who helped to spread his teachings: I have had no problems since I began with Cardio C. Perhaps I should add that I consider it very necessary to add regular exercise, even gentle, to the Therapy; I am myself together with my wife an ardent cyclist.

Christmas is acoming and I send my season greetings to you and yours and once more my gratitude,

Be assured that before the turkey comes Vitamin C.

Daniel

Wonderful! Thank you for this, and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”