Wonderful Web Page by an MD!

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Wonderful Web Page by an MD!

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 am

http://www.zimbio.com/Cholesterol/artic ... us+Pauling

I'm not sure how we found this link, but it is a great article and I hope the good doctor is right!

My cardiologist friend and the rest of the mainstream medical system has no clue about the steamroller (above image) coming to health care aiming right at the huge profits from diagnosis and treatment of heart disease, a multi billion dollar industry in the US.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

bbtri
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Wonderful Web Page by an MD!

Post Number:#2  Post by bbtri » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:03 pm

His personal web page has plenty of articles:
http://www.drdach.com/Information_Pages.html

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by Saw » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 pm

This site reminded me of another site I found very informative
when I was first learning about the Pauling therapy...
http://www.ourhealthcoop.com/pauling.htm
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by Johnwen » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:26 pm

If you read the article that SAW posted here a light bulb should go on.
Time after time in the posts here. You read about people who are on Statins and want to get off them or their Doc is pushing them to take them and they want to know what to do.
With winter upon us an increase in Pauling therapy, mainly because of the sedentary lifestyle most people adhere to and the amount of increase of sugar from those extra snacks that are consumed. More from lack of anything better to do. Then there is the lack of sunlight.
Without enough sunlight and the uv production of Vitamin D is down the body will increase the amount of cholesterol to compensate for the lower D levels in an effort to up the D levels.
So if your Doc is pushing you to take statins ask him to check your vitamin D levels if he tells you, ”Vitamin D has nothing to do with cholesterol,” you can hand him a copy of this article and see what he has to say.
If you want to get off statins and things don’t seem to be working get your D levels checked get the proper amount of Pauling therapy and add Niacin and D as needed.
I would suggest everyone read all of the three postings above if not to learn something but also to refresh what has been learned in the past.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”