VC....... not exacty the results I was looking for!!!

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: VC....... not exacty the results I was looking for!!!

Post Number:#91  Post by Saw » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:26 am

Do you, by any chance, use after-shave, shampoos, hair conditioners, skin care products, toothpastes, or other products that contain rubbing alcohol? (also called isopropyl alcohol)

Interesting thing about Hulda and her isopropyl theory is that
she believed the source of acohol was plastic bottled water and other
items like those listed above. I recently read "The PH Miracle" and
the author stated that a high acid forming diet created alcohol in the body.

Some of her books are available free, about half way down the page:
[url]
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/huldaclarkbooks.shtml
[/url]
These are a good read with lots of vitamin C references and uses.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

VanCanada

Re: VC....... not exacty the results I was looking for!!!

Post Number:#92  Post by VanCanada » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:33 am

jknosplr wrote:Thanks for your time compiling this, will look into it.
Have you changed the daily intake amounts of any of your supplements, especially regarding L-arginine? Or changed anything else in your lifestyle or diet since you posted here your June 9th, 2011 protocol?

I think we can learn a lot from you by trying to solve the riddle why the Pauling Therapy hasn't solved your CVD yet.

It would be nice if you were a millionaire who could afford Mr. Fonorow's prescription of more, more, more - always more (vitamin C). However with limited access to vitamin C IV's and Livonlab's lyposomal product, we may never know how clinically effective that advice would be in your individual case. Unfortunately.

I note that you've written you do not want to change your protocol. Understood. I respect that. However IMHO I would increase the L-arginine to at least 5 grams daily in divided doses, and more like 10 or 15 grams, depending on what a health care professional like Dr. Prendergast would suggest (based on their clinical experience). It's orthomolecular, which is good. The theory behind it hasn't been explored enough - not so good, when one's life is on the line.

All the best. Get well soon.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”