3 stents - success after adopting Pauling therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

3 stents - success after adopting Pauling therapy

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:52 am

Dear Owen

I thought I would take a minute and tell you my story.

Two years back I was feeling really bad. By January of 2010 I was in the hospital and had 3 heart stents. In addition I was told I had 3 more smaller blockages. When my cardiologist came in to talk to me after the procedure he told me I was now "their" heart patient for the rest of my life. That kind of pushed me the wrong way as I have always been a man who did not like being "owned". That is when I found the Pauling therapy.

When I began taking the vitamin C, l-lysine and l-proline my blood pressure was 140 over 90 even while taking 3 different meds. 6 weeks later my BP was down to 120 over 75 and I felt very good. Much better than when I walked out of the hospital. As time went on my BP actually got so low I started to reduce the meds on my own. It was also during this time I dropped the Plavix and really freaked out my cardiologist. I have always taken aspirin because of my arthritis and after reading a report by the Cleveland Institute I realized that Plavix =
was nothing more than really expensive aspirin. Plus it caused some bleeding from my stomach.

One year and 10 months after the heart stents my arteries are clear and I only take one BP med which is the water pill. My BP averages right around 115 over 70 with a pulse of 80 which has always been a little higher. I have no doubt that the Pauling therapy works and it is cheap! I use a maintenance program now of 2,000 mg of vitamin C, 1,000 mg of L-Lysine and L-Proline. I do take a triple strength Omega 3 fish oil as I refuse to take statins.

In closing I honestly feel if I had known about the Pauling therapy 3 years ago I would have never ended up having stents.

Sincerely
Gordon W.

Dear Gordon,

Thank you very much for sharing your story! We all owe a lot to Linus Pauling.

I wouldn't cut back too much - if we know anything, we know that all the problems are from people feeling "cured" who cut back or drop off completely.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”