Lp(a) Study at Missouri U. In the Works?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Lp(a) Study at Missouri U. In the Works?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:09 am

Dr. Fonorow,
I have been on the Pauling therapy for almost two years (starting March 9, 2009), Over the past year I have been providing information on this therapy to several University of Missouri Medical Center cardiologists, pharmacist s and the pathologist in charge of the medical lab. and the head of nuclear medicine at the Harry S. Truman VA Center. (Many of the University Physic ians practice at both facilities)

After several contacts, few months ago a cardiologist, Dr. Kul Aggrawal, one of the top cardiologists, became interested and challenged enough to begin a study on the measurement of Lp(a) as a marker for cardiovascular disease with cardiac patients. They selected only those patients who had recently had a heart attack (in the last 30 days).

I was in the cardiology clinic this past Wednesday for my final check on a two year study for Apixaban (a new blood thinner to replace warfarin.) and Dr. Aggrawal walked by the room and waved to me, then after a step or two returned to tell me that the study was going very well and that it looked like they were going to have some very promising results. He thanked me for getting them on to this and as he left he said "You were ahead of the curve on this one."

This morning I was back to complete the final check out and ran into my cardiologist. Of course, he is aware of the Lp(a) study and I told him what Dr. Aggrawal had said and then he said "We may have to call you over to give us a lecture." Thanks to you and Sally Jewel we are on on the vanguard. I taught at MU in an applied science field, Industrial Technology, where one operates on the idea "if a theory is any good, it works." If not, you bet ter get a new theory or your out of business. Blessings to you and yours.

James K

Keep us informed.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”