Heart Technology and how much to take!

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

HeyMello

Heart Technology and how much to take!

Post Number:#1  Post by HeyMello » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Is taking more then 6 scoops of Heart Technology safe? Does the lysine have to be increased as well when increasing your Vitamin C intake? Brother in law told him to take 9 scoops of it and my father didn't have good side effects. He felt like he had tremors or shaking. His stomach was gaseous and had burning sensations. And the anginas were sometimes bad and good coming and going. Please let me know asap! :mrgreen:

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Heart Technology and how much to take!

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:03 am

The product was originally designed for six scoops (3 servings) to be the maximum daily dosage. Although, many have reported taking substantially more without noticeable side effects.

The required dosage of vitamin C, in rare cases, can exceed 30,000 mg. Generally, 6000 mg of lysine has been the recommended upper dosage.

I would consider backing off on the dosage until he is comfortable, and then slowly increasing to achieve the dosages recommended in the following topic/table based on body weight. http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7593
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”