Age 50, stents, Will C/E Hurt My heart? On Statins

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Age 50, stents, Will C/E Hurt My heart? On Statins

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:21 pm

I\'M ALMOST 50 AND TWO YEARS AGO I HAD TWO STENTS PUT IN MY HEART FOR 60 PERCENT BLOCKAGE. I SEEM TO BE DOING OK BUT LATELY I\'VE BEEN READING INFO AND HAVE STARTED TAKING 5000MG OF C AND 400IU OF E. I WAS WONDERING IF THIS COULD HARM MY HEART OR IF THE E COULD MESS UP THE SCAR TISSUE THAT GROWS AROUND THE STENTS? I TAKE A SATIN AND A BLOOD PRESSURE MED.THANKS FOR ANY INFO.

The following link contains our standard recommendation how get started with Linus Pauling's therapy, which is based upon vitamin C, but includes lysine. Once we know how much vitamin C you can tolerate, we can help with more recommendations.

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

In answer to your questions, 1600 iu of A. C. Grace's UNIQUE-E (available from LEF.ORG) has apparently removed scar tissue in the heart (as measured by EKG). I know of no issues with Vitamin E, other than some inferior forms of vitamin E can turn rancid. Simply open a capsule and check, or use Unique-E.

The problem with stents is "restenosis" - the plaque grows back with a vengence. I would recommend a full dosage Pauling therapy product, including proline, if you have stents.

If you take the statin (which is counterproductive) you should also be taking AT LEAST 200 mg Coenzyme Q10 (coQ10). Take CoQ10 with meals as fat in the gut (bile) is are required for absorption.

My entire supplement recommendation from my book is available as a free download here:

http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/

Owen
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”