Progessing on Low Carb Diet, But statins/Stent recommended

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Progessing on Low Carb Diet, But statins/Stent recommended

Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:34 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Progessing on Low Carb Diet, But statins/Stent recommended

Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:39 am

Yes, he has been taking vitamin C all along, but only 1 to 2 grams per day. We have read your protocol and he will begin increasing the vitamin C as well as starting on Lysine.

We will contact you when he reaches tolerance at a stable dose.

What do you think about Serrapeptase and Nattokinase?

Thank you for your quick response.

Madeline M.

Personally, I like Pauling's idea of "orthomolecular" - substances that our body is familiar with - such as the vitamins and minerals and amino acids. I am no expert in these enzymes, but if they are not part of a regular diet, then how does one know how the kidneys or liver will handle them on an individual basis? I would give Pauling's therapy (vitamin C/lysine and proline) a chance first. Get to sufficient vitamin C, and then see how he feels and what happens to the "blockage."
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Progessing on Low Carb Diet, But statins/Stent recommended

Post by Johnwen » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:38 am

Since this gentleman is in the process of losing weight and starting to up his excercise levels.
My thoughts go to increases of his homocystine levels due to these changes in life style.
Which could add to his present problems. I think once he finds his BT the use of "HEART TECH," would be the product of choice along with bringing his theraputic levels of C up with Lypo C.

It still amazes me how a doc can say what percentage of blockage a person has by a Stress test even a well educated guess could be so far out of fact, one could wonder where the heck he came up with these figures. Properly he should have been told,"You checked postive on the test and we're going to have to check further to see what the problem is." But this guys already setting him up for a stent which he'll get wither he needs it or not. I would be cautious and maybe even get a second opinon. ANGIO & STENT $15K Not needing them PRICELESS!!!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”