Chiropractor with CAD/CVD Has Questions/Facing Procudure

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Chiropractor with CAD/CVD Has Questions/Facing Procudure

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:00 pm

7 months ago I was admitted to the hospital with congestive heart failure. They wanted to do the usual procedures eg. heart cath, angioplasty with stents possible bypass and or implantation of a difib. I turned all that down and have been treating with just meds. Next I\'m going to have oral surgery which would require being sedated and the surgeon want do it without me being in a hospital setting. I went to see a new cardiologist today to see him about being on stand by for my surgery, hence the problem, he wants to do a heart cath with dye for anangiogram to see all of the so called problems going on and see if there is any blockages. 7 month ago I had only a 20% ejection fraction and if it is still that low sedation could present a problem. I have been doing the Pauling therapy for about 4 months along with COQ10, K2, Vitamin E, multiple B complex. With the Vitamin C I calculate a minimum of 15,000mg/day, 6000mg L-lysine, 3000mg. L-proline. My question is, can there be re!
versal this soon and could any blockages be gone now? I feel really good but I\'m in a catch 22 situation between the cardiologist and the oral surgeon. The diagnosises at the time of my hospitalization is as follows: Ischemic cardiomyopathy with left ventricular ejection fraction of 20%, compensated congestive heart failure, Non-sustained ventricular tachycardia, Probable left ventricular mural thrombus, PAD, Systemic arterial hypertension with hypertensive heart disease. Whew!! I\'m a mess!! Any input or info will greatly be appreciated.

As a general rule, people experience relief quickly, but we know from Bush Cardioretinometry that hard, involved probably calcified plaques can be reversed, but this process may require a year or more. If you want to understand what happens to "damaged" arteries over time, weakened by the lack of vitamin C, please read Dr. Levy's STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER (livonbooks.com). I am still generally against a by-pass with veins (rather than arteries as the graphs) but Dr. Levy does make you appreciate why a bypass may extend ones life considerably.

If I were you, I would keep up the pauling therapy - vitamin C to bowel tolerance, and then add 1 or 2 LYPO-C (livonlabs.com) for insurance!

Keep us posted. Many amazing testimonials have begun just like this...
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Chiropractor with CAD/CVD Has Questions/Facing Procudure

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Right now this gentleman isn't having any type of chest pains or any related symptoms of a Heart attack??

If that is the case then what is an angiogram going to show??
Blood going into his heart!!!????

From his prior diagnosis I would say a Cross sectional echocardiograph would be the test of choice this would show any dyskinetic or akinetic problems as while as his mural thrombosis (suspected).

Not knowing the whole background of this person but from what he wrote. It sounds like it could have been a ventricular dyssynchrony or an MI prior say 7 to 14 days prior to going to the hospitial since he walked out I have doubts about the MI.

Owen as usual gave the best advice! This gentleman more then anyone needs to follow the "DON"T MISS A SINGLE DAY!!" rule. Then have a talk with his doc about having a piece of wire shoved in his groin! Less invasive in this case would be a better choice.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”