More Placebo Effects - after only 2 doses!

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

More Placebo Effects - after only 2 doses!

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:05 am

I have atrial flutter, and one of my arteries is blocked. I suffer with palpitations and breathlessness.

Recently I found out about vitamin C and lysene. I have only had 2 doses of vitamin C powder, and already feel much better. Which product would you recommend I continue with. (none of the procedures by the medical profession have helped)

I think this placebo effect should be studied! The mechanism might be illuminating. Maybe the drug companies could give their statins to patients, but call it vitamin C, and finally get some positive results against heart disease!?

Anyway, what I replied:

Do you know how much Vitamin C are you able to take?

We usually suggest this protocol (and all our products have vitamin C and lysine)
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

Once we know your tolerance, we can recommend a particular product.

The products are graduated with more vitamin C/lysine and other ingredients, at increased cost. The extra ingredients are recommended for cardiovascular disease by the alternative medical community. My recommendations are summarize from a chapter from my book: http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/
and the Tower Ascorsine-9 product comes the closest to adding all these additional recommendations.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”