Interesting effects starting Pauling therapy.

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Interesting effects starting Pauling therapy.

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:59 am

Hi Owen,

Thanks for great info. Does anyone notice side effects on the protocol initially(not digestive)? Also, does Carol Smith have a contact email?

All the best,

Sel

Sometimes - like what? Cold sores and other skin eruptions happen to some people as their immune system "wakes up" after they begin high vitamin C. These effects are usually temporary.

Hi Owen,

I am starting the Pauling protocol and wondered if it opens blood flow in the feet? I have had tingling there since starting the regime, and was curious if its because of the C.

Re: Carol Smith
I have directed 5 people to the protocol and was especially interested in Carol's comment about how she was a diabetic for many years and found all symptoms going away. Since 3 out of the 5 people I mentioned are diabetics, would like to get some more info for them, from Carol, to bolster their intention, follow through, and success.

We have remarkably stories, as you probably have seen at http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/#TESTIMONY
so nothing surprises me regarding increased blood flow.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”