cad & stroke

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

site351

cad & stroke

Post by site351 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 pm

HELLO...I had a mini stroke may 2ND....ischemic type and then i was told I had CAD.........I HAVE READ ON HERE ABOUT
vitamin C AND pauling & what he said about HEART DISEASE....WELL ...I CAN TELL MY DAYS HERE WILL NOT BE LONG
hands and feet feeL tingle. I am weak and don't work and don't won't to move. I have lost interest in everything,
I am constantly sleepy & tired. LAST night my wife and I cried and said our GOODBYES
SO...IF I TAKE 8 to 10 ...1000 IUS OF vitamin C and that much of L-LYSINE. WILL THIS GET BETTER IN MAYBE 6 MONTHS.Iam desperately looking for ways to clean my arteries
THANKS I JUST CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS MUCH LONGER

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: cad & stroke

Post by ofonorow » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:57 am

If you can follow this protocol http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026you can find out for your self.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

site351

Re: cad & stroke

Post by site351 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 pm

what do some you thunk about NITIC OXIDE ...OR L- ARGININE 500 twice a day. at least it is claimed to open the pipes somewhat...it seems I feel better after a dose of this....any thoughts? thanks for all the replys.....

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”