26 Year Old worried by family history

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

26 Year Old worried by family history

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:02 am

i am a 26year old man that is very active and plays a irish contact sport called hurling, my father had a heart attack at 28 and my older brother had one at 27, i am worried about it happening to me.i know its ischemic heart disease in the family and i am wonderin whats best to prevent it happening to me, i got my bloods done there ok and an ECG monitoring done.

You are smart to be concerned, with parents having heart disease at such a young age. After more than A DECADE promoting the late Linus Pauling's therapy, It is now my opinion that no matter what your genetics, you can postpone heart disease to a very late age. The key is supplemental VITAMIN C.

Are you taking any supplemental vitamin C? Here is a protocol to help you start (normally for people with diagnosed cardiovascular disease. In your case, you may not have to be so aggressive, but it is safe and not a bad idea.)
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

I would also guess that you have high levels of a certain cholesterol called Lp(a) (small a). In any case, Pauling's vitamin C and lysine therapy will counteract these high levels. (If not, you did not inherit your parents genetics.)

There are no known toxic oral dosages of either vitamin C or lysine.

Both are required in some amount for life - to exist.

The miracle comes from taking them in the proper (in my opinion) high dosages.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”