Should Lysine and Vitamin C be taken together?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Should Lysine and Vitamin C be taken together?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:41 am

Should the L-Lysine and Vitamin C be taken at the same time? Vit C is a chelator, so i thought it should be taken separately from other supplements , is it right to do this?

Also will this protocol interfere or have negative reaction to taking Mercola's Vit K2 that has nattokinase in it, and taking a juice made of: garlic, onion, ginger, turmeric, lemon, apple cider vinegar with honey; will taking NEO-40 (nitric oxide from arginine). I also take a statin drug to keep the cholesterol down. I took it with above juice and got a remarkable result.

Yes - take vitamin C, lysine and proline together. (Aminos chelate the vitamin C, increasing its bioavailability.)

The only issue I know about taking vitamin C is if you have too much iron, as vitamin C aids iron absorption. So in this one case, it makes sense to take vitamin C away from meals containing iron.

Otherwise take when you want, but people over the years report best results (less flatulence, etc.) taking vitamin C/lysine 20 minutesprior to meals.

Vitamin C should be taken frequently if possible - every 3/4 hours.

Thank you so much for replying to my questions.

Just a last one. Can i prepare the mix of vit c, lysine and proline in abig bottle and sip from it the entire day?Do i have to mix every time i have to sip?

Thanks again for your help.

Melly

Most people on a therapeutic dosage, say of Heart Technology, would put two scoops in a water bottle and sip - but do this three times daily. Morning, noon and night. SO three bottles during the day, instead of one bottle with six scoops.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Should Lysine and Vitamin C be taken together?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:30 am

Hi Owen,

I am sorry to bother you again. Would it be safe to be doing the Linus Pauling protocol Vit C, Proline and L-Lysine together with serrapeptase?

If yes, could you suggest a dosage as experienced/done by your other members?

Thanks.

Melly

I don't know. I'll post at forum for other opinions.

I do know you don't need the enzyme to have fantastic results as Linus Pauling's vitamin C/lysine therapy works all by itself as advertised.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Should Lysine and Vitamin C be taken together?

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:19 am

Just want to clarify, you said: "The more calcified the plaques - usually exacerbated by common blood thinning drugs - the longer it takes for the arteries to heal and return to normal".

My question is this, we take ginger, onion, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, lemon grass, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice everyday in our herbal teas or as juice and when cooking. First highlighted five spices are known blood thinners. Should we stop taking them to make the formula truly effective?

Thanks.

The "blood thinners" I was referring to are the "rat poisons" (vitamin K antagonists) Coumadin, Warfarin and Heparin. If one of those herbs/spices does act by blocking vitamin K, then in theory it might cause a problem, but I am not aware of it.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”