Man with DFIB just starting Pauling Therapy, going downhill

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Man with DFIB just starting Pauling Therapy, going downhill

Post Number:#16  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:16 am

I split the off-topic (orthomolecular medicine for pets) into its own topic since this topic is devoted to a particular case. I am hoping Johnwen has a suggestion re: this "relapse."

Hi Owen,

Last night about 10 pm or so I started experiencing what looked to be an Angina attack. Rather than reacting I was looking for the Why and realized there is no why. I had already taken med’s about 2 ½ hours before and it seemed rather unusual to have such discomfort. About the same time frame I took the last 2 Vit C pills for the day, I had already reached 16 grms.

About 3 am and not having slept I decided to take ½ of a zantac thinking that I could be having a gastronomical eattack and in 30 minutes or so the discomfort more or less disappeared and I was able to sleep a little. I did not take the other half, how long if you might know would the zantac hang around in my body, as I want to take the V C but haven’t yet started. I think I will need to have it all taken before 7 PM or even earlier.

Just a question that I am hoping you might have had some experience dealing with from another. I did sorta stress myself walking up a 12 per cent grade hill 3 times last night and wondered also if this may have triggered something?

James

Since the zantac seemed to help - perhaps it was stomach acid burning the bottom of the throat (esophagus) as a late meal can sometimes be the culprit - and not really heart pain. It can take up to six hours to clear the stomach of food.

If it was really heart pain - you probably have some of that stuff used to make bombs..... slips my mind, but produces NO. Most heart patients have it. Nitroglycerin. Dilates the arteries. Also, good idea to carry magnesium with you, and perhaps arginine. Arginine also creats NO (dilates arteries) and the magnesium lowers blood pressure. May have seen posts of amazing studies/experiments showing that an injection of magnesium sulphate reduced heart attack mortality by 50% versus placebo in ERs.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by Johnwen » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:48 am

Owen: I think you hit the nail on the head!

I think you where talking about Nitrostat sub lingual. Which is Nitroglycerin.

Yes, it would have been intersting if he had taken that first. However it does dialate the arteries in the stomach also. So it would have been releif in first 5 min. could have been heart anything longer could have been stomach. Zantac works as a anti-histamine and it could have possibly been a fluid build up in the paracardium which the zantac reduced.
The only true test would have been a EKG at the time of the discomfort.
He needs to time his excercise and eating to give about 3 hours off before retiring.
If he continues to have problems like this, a stress test might be in order to see what is actually going on. But that's his doc's call.
All I can say is "Good Luck," and Moderation in his endeavors.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:13 am

Hi Owen,

I spoke with Heart South who did the Echo, and asked what normal meant and her answer was “normal means no abnormalities in the test and everything was okay.” So I can jump for joy and I am as grateful as ever.

As you know the test measures everything and normal or heart is 35 to 57 mm, dimension sistolica is 22 to 41 mm, Interventircular 6-11 mm,

Dimension Diastolic menor a 26 mm, Dimension Arty left side 19 to 40 mm, Refaction 52 to 75. Now I don’t know where I lie within the numbers but according to them normal.

I am waiting for a copy of the report from my primary care doctor. Will see then….

James

Hi Owen,

I have been a voice to people about Vitamin C and now have spread the word as far South as Costa Rica and North as Virginia.

I realize that the results of the Echo can only be maintain by continuing to take V C and I am so grateful, there is nothing else that I am aware of that could have brought about the results, the med’s are basically to help keep me alive and have no benefits from a healing standpoint other than helping the heart to work less than it was, however, I am hoping for it all to keep moving upward.

Today I didn’t go to work sorta recovering from last night and I believe it was gastronomical cause from I don’t know what and it was uncomfortable so taking it easy which is helpful had a piece of the Grass fed beef Bison for dinner. I have taken only the pills today as new supply Cardo C has not arrive and only 2 scoops left. Will do them before I leave tomorrow. Happy Day!!!

Ciao

James

We titled this thread (your post) using your own words "going down hill" and posted on Oct 18, just 3 weeks ago. (When was the Echo test?) It is pretty amazing. Thank you Linus Pauling!

Hi Owen,

I had started 12 days before I got the Echo with the capsules and then the last 3 days I was on Cardo C. I agree, I was floored when I saw the notification from the Doctors office. Waiting for complete report.

James
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#19  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 am

Hi Owen

No one really knows at this point what the complete affect Vit C has on humans other than what is drawn from the test with the pigs, is that a fair statement? Since that time no entity has studied the actual affects on the body? I would think that someone walking this earth would be interested in knowing the real truth of that. While I am aware of the close relationship between animals and the human body, am I just guessing about the real possibility of Vit C or is it the best thing going considering nothing else has worked to cure heart disease. Would his results been more accepted had studies been performed on humans do you think, or would it have gone the way of many studies that science does for the better health. You refer to his statement and said “that heart disease could be eradicated” is the could a weak word for maybe or maybe not?

What I am wondering is if a healthy person starts a program to keep the body healthy via Vit C as you did, are the results suggestive that such a program would be more successful than a person who has heart disease and is attempting to eradicate its effects on the body? How likely is the body of a elderly person to respond to this treatment? Or it there has been no testing done the principal reason for the health community now to be less than willing to not support such treatment even though they are aware of the value of Vit C. And while we are aware that the collagen in the body breaks down is there any certainty that over time the Vit C Lysine and L Proline can repair the lesions. I think the answer would be a good possibility and then how long might it take for an elderly person to see the results? Not looking into a crystal or anything and I would suppose it would have held more importance had there been specific data.

I guess I am asking because of my limited knowing, and because the doctors told me the Echo was “normal” and while I want to believe it is, I keep asking myself how could that be in a short time. Maybe I am just paranoid. Now I need to ask, I am wondering what the effects of Vit C have on my lungs be healthier. I was told having done a breathe test several months ago that I had emphysema from smoking even though I quite 26 years ago. Back then they were saying if one stopped smoking it would take 5 years to heal the lungs, yet I have the affects of it and it doesn’t infringe upon my breathing capacity I am limited in one sense to running out of breath under exercitation, of course, if one doesn’t do any exercise that still would be the case.

Another question to ask is what is the effect on the whole body if the Thyroid is out of wack? Regarding using the nebulizer for my lungs I am wondering what positive effect there would be in healing them from smoking of 26 years ago and the 27 years that I did it. As I watch people do it smoking that is, I know they believe it will never hit them nor will the health be impaired, how silly a notion it is just as it was for me and millions like me not to heed the warnings given about the beneficial health effects of Vit C.

As I said, better late than never, and while that is true, what is true about being able to heal it. As I worked with people years ago, I left that work because they were arguing for their limitations and justification for doing what they do and those that I am aware searching for a cure for Cancel while in the 3 or entering the 4 stage, I can now appreciate how they felt and looking everywhere for the way to cure themselves. When a person allows their cancer to be operated on it becomes more aggressive and I suspect is true with the heart. Pandora’s Box is open and it may be a few years for some none for others and a short time for the rest, but nothing stops one from seeking how to keep the body healthy as it slides down the other side.

So in time I may discover the truth of what I am doing for myself and the best I can do is keep the faith and keep doing what I can and discover what’s so about what I am doing with this Vitamin. So if I start of Liposomal C is that like the Vitamin C packages in the health food store that are 1000 mg and mixed with water there are the bubbles and concentrated Vit C in each 1000 mg package the same thing??

As others were doing I am just searching and searching for that pathway to cure this disease.

James

The answer to the first question is contained in a new book about to be published by Steve Hickey, that I cannot wait to announce!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”