23-year-old with Ehlers Danlos - constant chest pain

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

23-year-old with Ehlers Danlos - constant chest pain

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:31 am

My 23 year old son has Ehlers Danlos, and he has constant pain and chest pain. An echocardiogram?? shows him in a heart attack mode, but the heart doctor says this is normal for him. I am seeking a cure for this and for the connective tissue problem associated with Ehlers Danlos. Michael is a very talented pianist/composer--his music rivals Bach, Bethovan, etc---he\'s only had ten piano lessons his whole life. He\'s a type of prodigy. Doctors have not helped him, he\'s stopped trying the different drugs to control pain. Can you help?

Start with this protocol. Vitamin C supplementation is crucial, and if his tolerance is low we can recommend a liposomal form of vitamin C.

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

Looked up Ehlers Danlos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehlers_Danlos) and sometimes a genetic mutation can be overcome by overloading vitamins. (In fact, genetic mutations lead to the loss of a protein/enzyme, so finding and taking the missing factor can sometimes fix the problem.)

It is known that lysine, proline, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and copper are all cofactors required in the production of collagen, and all but copper would be safe to take in very high amounts. You can raise copper intake too, but at some point too much copper would be come toxic. Not so with the other cofactors.

So I would recommend our Cardio-C product, 2 servings daily, perhaps supplemented with additional vitamin C, a good B-complex, with B6 (perhaps 200 mg daily) and a colloidal copper supplement. Please keep us informed, (and such a protocol would also help control, according to Linus Pauling, any cardiovascular disease that has developed.)

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”