Lowered High Lp(a) w/Pills - Can you Ship to Germany?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Lowered High Lp(a) w/Pills - Can you Ship to Germany?

Post by ofonorow » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:41 am

Hi! I have actually lowered my very high lp(a) level by taking high doses of Vitamin C, Lysine and Proline thanks to your website. It is nevertheless discouraging and difficult to continue this continuously as these things are very hard to get in Germany and require swallowing at least 20 tablets/capsules a day. I hope that would possible in the meantime for you to ship your products to me in Germany as I unfortunately don t have the opportunity to go to the USA. I m looking forward to your reply. Thank you,
Sue L.

The German government makes it too difficult for us to ship to Germany. (In fact, the U. S. government is in the process of adopting these same restrictive laws !?!) Unless the laws have changed, you would have to ship to a friend in France, etc.

I am happy to hear about your Lp(a) respoinding. We are interested in your before/after Lp(a) numbers. Are you willing to share the numbers, and how long you were on the program before your Lp(a) dropped?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Lowered High Lp(a) w/Pills - Can you Ship to Germany?

Post by ofonorow » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:53 am

Hi Owen,
Too bad that it still isn t possible to ship your products to Germany. I m happy to share my lp(a) numbers with you, especially since it s thanks to your website that I was able to lower them!!! I m not sure if the values are measured the same as in the States though.

My lp(a) was 152 mg/dl (shouldn t be higher than 30) in August 2009. I was also diagnosed with calcium deposits on the back wall of the heart (proximal LAD) with an Agatston Score of 2176.I took high doses of Vitamin C, Proline, Lycine, Vitamin E (Omega 3), Artichoke capsules and "flea seed husks" and was able to lower it to 78 by March 2010.

It was back up to 129 in December 2010 and was 81- 86 in February 2011 and 81 in July 2011.

I m sorry that I can t help you further in saying exactly when and how much I took of each vitamin, but since it was difficult and expensive to get high doses, plus the fact of having to swallow up to 20 tablets/capsules a day, I didnt take them on a regular basis. I have a CT-Cardio scan coming up on Monday, which has motivated me to order all this stuff again some way or another because I m convinced that it definitely is the reason for my lp(a) level to have improved although it is still way too high.

If you ever find a way of shipping to Germany, please let me know - I ll be a good customer!
Best regards,

Sue

Come the revolution.. Who would have thought we'd be thinking of ways to smuggle vitamins into a country?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

BaronZemo
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by BaronZemo » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Come the revolution.. Who would have thought we'd be thinking of ways to smuggle vitamins into a country?

You'd think that germany would be more open to vitamins than even the us, but I believe in germany thay you need a doctors prescription to get vitamins to begin with. Are there any other EURO countries that restrict vitamins like that? I know that in france, the catholic church in tandem with the gov. , view any alternative form of medicine as paganism and you can be legally/criminally punished for promoting it.

I am sure right now the business elites in the us are savoring the day when they have this kind of control over vitamins(and getting government off our backs ...cough cough)

The way things are going, consuming/selling vitamins will draw a prison sentence to our already mammoth prison population....vitamin dealers locked up with drug dealers :D

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Shipping nutrients at dosages not usual in Europe seems difficult for Germans (I'm live in Austria, about 20min from the borders to Germ. and Swiss.).

Nevertheless, and as already posted before, the most essential ascorbic acid is widely available as powder in 100 gram bottles in a number of shops (even for the half price I pay here for the same brands). Lysine is available as bulk powder from LEF-Europe (along with other nutrients simply not available or at ridiculously low doses/high prices in local stores), which ships from within the EU without any customs interfering.

Only proline has to be shipped from oversea. Though it would be available from other web-shops from within the EU, but at very high prices.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”