Stroke, Brain Surgery, Facing Bypass Operation

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Stroke, Brain Surgery, Facing Bypass Operation

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:48 am

Dear Owen,

I need some advice, a friend of mine has suffered a stroke and had a surgery of the brain. He if fine now and is expected to go for a cardio by pass as well in the next few weeks.

I was wondering if he should go on to Cardio C or Ascorbate as a preventive. Could you please advice me as to the recommendation.

Thank you for the support.

With Kind Regards,

M.

I am glad your friend is fine. Curious, what was the brain surgery for and what kind of stroke? In my opinion, the general Pauling therapy is warranted - e.g. vitamin C, lysine and proline. According to Linus Pauling, this will help reverse the conditions that likely led to the stroke.

While a product like Ascorbade can provide many other helpful nutrients, there is also the possibility that he/she will react poorly to one of them. I would probably go with the Cardio-C (therapeutic dosage of two jars month), add some ordinary vitamin C, possibly as sodium ascorbate to tolerance, and even add some Lypo-C.

After the first course of therapy, I might have your friend try a jar of Ascorbade, and if there are no tolerance issues, this is probably a good product to upgrade to.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”