Thoughts on PT for Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Thoughts on PT for Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:51 am

Is the Pauling Therapy effective in treating hypertrophic cardiomyopathy? Oris it more effective for dilated cardiomyopathy? Or is it equally effective for both types? Also, as L-Carnitine is used to address dilation of the=0Aheart, is this amino acid also beneficial for patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy where the heart wall has dramatically thickened? I noticed that in the list of ingredients for Tower Ascorsine-9, L-Carnitine is missing. Is there a reason for this and should I add this ingredient separately?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

--Tawnia

I don't feel qualified to answer this question, but others at this forum may. The Pauling therapy is for Chronic Scurvy aka atherosclerosis. Pauling felt it will stop and reverse it. High dose vitamin C as the universal "panacea" will have predictably positive effects on almost everything, especially if the problem is caused by the chronic low supply in humans.

I thought Tower had put the carnitine back into Ascorsine-9. I'll ask them.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Thoughts on PT for Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:57 am

Anyway, based on the research that I have done concerning supplements for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy that will help reduce the size/thickness of the septum wall, I believe that the Vitamin C Foundation's AscorbAde would be a better fit than the Ascorsine-9, which I am currently signed up for monthly shipments. Any light you could shed on this condition and possible causes beyond the genetic explaination would be greatly appreciated. It's my fiance who has this condition and he has never been on any heart medications. Also, the cardiologist he is seeing is talking about surgery. On that note, I'm looking for an integrative cardiologist that I could talk to who is open to discussing alternative approaches to treating this condition and ifa natural approach will work in this instance.
Thanks again for your consideration.

Where do you live? ACAM.ORG is usually the first reference to find an open minded physician. Depending on your location, I may be able to recommend a cardiologist.

Ascorsine-9 and Ascorbade are quite similar, however A-9 has more proline, and Ascorbade as a unique form of carnitine and a B-complex. when I think cardiomyopathy I think of a deficiency in CoQ10. That is the other supplement I would add at say at least 300 mg daily. (Take with meals/fats as bile is required for CoQ10 absorption.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Thoughts on PT for Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

Post Number:#3  Post by Johnwen » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:53 am

Question:
Has he been diagnoised with Obstructive or Non-Obstructive HCM???
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”