Carotid Stenosis

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Carotid Stenosis

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 am

Dear Sir
I am a male, 84 years of age and had a c.t. angiography of my neck, showed that I have a 70%blockagege of my carotid artery.
I would like to know if Dr. Pauling's vitamin C therapy would be of any benefit to me.
My doctor has told me there is no magic bullet, and that eventually I'll
be confined to a wheel chair.
Please contact me with you thoughts on this matter.

Sincerely, Rudy

From the anecdotal experience of my Aunt and Uncle, per their story in my book,
http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/

I believe your blockage can be reversed, given time and the proper Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine dosage.

My uncle reversed a 50% blockage in 30 days. Surgeons went in expecting to find what they had seen on ultrasound. Nothing. Nada. No plaque and he only took 2500 mg vitamin C and 2500 mg lysine for those 30 days, which is about half the recommended dosage.

We recommend 6000 to 18000 mg vitamin C and 5000 to 6000 mg lysine.

Here is a protocol to help you get started

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Carotid Stenosis

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:36 am

Dear Mr. Fonorow: I have recently e-mailed you regarding my condition, which is a 70% blockage of my carotid artery. According to my neurologist it is in my brain and is inoperable.
Her prognosis is that nothing can be done, and eventually I will end up in a wheel chair.

You suggested I take vitamin C and Lysine. I started with 500mg of both every four hours. I am now up to 2,000mg every four hours ( 8,000 total) and 2,000 of lysine every four hours ( 6,000 total)

Some more medical information on myself is as follows:

I have had an open heart five-way bypass surgery. I have had a kidney removal as well. I have received your book today and in browsing through it I could not find information on my carotid artery, only my heart.

What do you recommend for me at this time? I have recently undergone a series of tests on my heart, my cardiologist said my heart was fine.

I really appreciate you help.

Rudy

Good news on your heart!

The story of my uncles carotid is in the book (and we posted a video a long time ago). If you keep up that vitamin C/lysine dosage, I would be interested in your next ultrasound! (Perhaps by a tech who doesn't have your past history!)

Good amounts of vitamin C - no diarrhea at the level? You could try almost any of our products thus, as they are a progression in nutrients/strength - from Tower CardioAde (our Cardio-C) to Heart Technology to Tower Ascorsine 9. The advantage is no fillers and convenience.

A caveat may be the 5-way bypass. How long ago?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”