Started Vitamin C, not much change in age 77 parent's health

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Started Vitamin C, not much change in age 77 parent's health

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:10 am

Hello Owen,

I have wrote to you before about the vitamin C formula I got my parents on. Well they have been on it for about 2 months and not much change in terms their health what is I guess ok to say but I would think that their especially my moms blood pressure would get better. She still gets flactuated blood pressure. She measures it twice a day and in the mornings she has it arou nd 130/80 but in the afternoons it pops sometimes over 150 to 160 even. She has been taking 3 scoops of cardio C for about 2 months now. She also takes k2 vitamin and ubiquinol and few others. I was wondering in your knowledge or of what you seen others how long it will take for her to improve on that formula. She is 77 years old. And this is with her blood pressure medica tions she takes normally.

I was reading your story about your dilemma you had with the cold you would still get even on a high dosage of vitamin C and that you finally came to resolution by adding vitamin D with using uvb lamp during the winter months. Do you still do that or you add also vitamin D3 as supplement.

The reason I am asking about that since one of my nieces has problem with constant colds and sinus infections and she has also allergies. She is only 13 and when I talked today with her mom she said that they are thinking to take out her tonsils since I guess they are thinking that they are source of infection. I am not sure what she should do before they really take that route of removing tonsils which seems to be they are about to take. Is ther e something you would do before that ? I have advised my sister in-law to give her more vitamin C and d3. Not sure how much of C and D3 she could or should take to be effective with this problem.
Please if you could give me some info on it. If there are people on the blog who had similar problems and what they did.

Thanks a lot,

Sincerely

Miroslav

Have to know more about your mother - 3 scoops daily (7500 mg of vitamin C) is usually a therapeutic dosage of Cardio-C, but some people require more vitamin C, some a lot more.

BP (if arteries calcified) can require much more time to come down - for vitamin K2 to work its magic redirecting calcium from soft tissue into bones.

Yes I still use the UV/B lamp (20 minutes daily) in winter. Have not had the same success with only vitamin D3 pills.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”