low cholesterol

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

hvc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

low cholesterol

Post Number:#1  Post by hvc » Mon May 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Is low cholesterol a cause of ED?

exitium
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: low cholesterol

Post Number:#2  Post by exitium » Thu May 26, 2016 9:09 am

Cholesterol is the base used for many hormones including sex hormones so I suppose it could have some correlation in the big scheme of things but generally speaking I dont thing low cholesterol would be the cause. How are your testosterone and estrogen numbers looking?

Also there are quite a few other nutrients that are critical to fertility and sex hormones such as B vits, and magnesium. I have found only 1 brand of B12 that seems to work at all in the sense it provides a noticeable effect.

hvc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by hvc » Thu May 26, 2016 3:00 pm

I took a blood test this week for a full hormone panel. So, I will see what results I get back. What brand of B12 did you find to be effective? And what are you referring to as providing a noticeable effect?

exitium
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by exitium » Fri May 27, 2016 9:45 am

hvc wrote:I took a blood test this week for a full hormone panel. So, I will see what results I get back. What brand of B12 did you find to be effective? And what are you referring to as providing a noticeable effect?

Source naturals sublingual methylcobalamin and dibencozide.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”