What is the dosage for Plaque Removal/Prevention?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

What is the dosage for Plaque Removal/Prevention?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:59 am

Hi Owen.

I have been buying Vitamin C from your site for quite some time.

My question is regarding the dosage.

I am wanting to know the proper dosages for Plaque Removal of the arteries.

I am 31 years old but am overweight and I have a family history of high blood pressure and Chol. My Dad passed away at 60 from a heart attack. I do not know how much plaque, if any, is build up but I want it gone.

The following table created by one of our members (a medical doctor) is based upon body weight, so you can estimate a minimum requirement of vitamin C
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7593

I then would like to follow a regimen less intense just for preventitive care. Plus it will be a little easier on the wallet.

WELL MY BOOK IS REPLETE WITH EXAMPLES OF THE VERY ILL, WHO THOUGHT THEY
WERE CURED, STOPPED (IN MOST CASES) OR REDUCED THE DOSAGE, AND RELAPSED.

Taking optimum vitamin C on a regular basis, in my opinion, is a small price to pay for good heart health.

So, if you could guide me with the questions below, that would be great.

1. How much vitamin C per day for plaque removal? I read vit. C stays in the blood stream for 4 hours but I am not sure how much to take at once and then how many times throughout the day for plaque removal purposes.

Do you know your bowel tolerance? http://www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm

I PERSONALLY TAKE 15,000 to 20,000 mg DAILY - 2 DOSES OF ABOUT (10,000 mg)

WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN TAKE LESS, IF YOU TAKE IT EVERY 3 to 4 HOURS,
AS THIS KEEPS BLOOD AT OPTIMAL LEVELS. AGAIN WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT, BUT
I KNOW OF NO EXAMPLE OF ANY PERSON REGULARLY TAKING 10,000 MG OF VITAMIN
C DAILY - WHO HAS HEART DISEASE (OR AS PAULING WOULD SAY, CHRONIC SCURVY.)

Body weight and bowel tolerance are two factors that can help determine optimal dosage (as can total cholesterol - should be around 180 mg/dl)

2. How much vitamin C per day then for preventative use - Again, the amount and how many times per day.

You would think we would know this by now! PAULING RECOMMENDED 3000 to 18000 MG VITAMIN C and ADDITIONAL 2 GRAMS OF LYSINE DAILY FOR PREVENTION.

Does this plan of mine make sense to you?

JUST SOME CONCERN WITH THE IDEA OF CUTTING BACK. IF YOU HAVE DR. SYDNEY BUSH EXAMINE YOUR RETINAL PHOTOS - TO JUDGE WHAT IS HAPPENING w/R TO PLAQUE IN YOUR ARTERIAL SYSTEM, THEN I BELIEVE YOU COULD SAFELY REDUCE THE DOSAGE BASED ON WHAT DR. BUSH SEES.

Thank you so much for your services!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”