It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:06 pm

CVD, Diabetes and Cancer - Help 
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post CVD, Diabetes and Cancer - Help
Quote:

Hello Mr. Fonorow...my name is Dave [deleted]and I have heart disease, diabetes and some cancer (two cancer surgery's) that I am dealing with. Years ago I read Dr.Pauling's book on vitamin C and its benefits, I tucked away the information and did not really do much with it, but I did start taking small amounts of Vitamin C on a regular basis, evidently not enough though to do me much good.

I found your website and read your information and listened to the radio broadcasts and was convinced that I needed to try Dr.Pauling's program and see if it could help me. I purchased two jars of Heart Tech to get started and see how I respond to the treatment.

All that to bring me to this...I was hoping you could help me with the dosages and the amounts that I need to take to do me some good...I believe in you and Dr. Pauling's work and research efforts. I really want this to work, I need this to work because I feel terrible all the time and frankly I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Please could you help me?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my request, I am looking forward to hearing from you and thanks once again.
Dave G.

Dear Dave,

From the Cathcart's chart (bowel tolerance) http://www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm we know that people with cancer may require more than 30,000 mg of vitamin C daily - 30 g. With the 6 g in Heart Technology, you'd only need an estimated 24 g more vitamin C daily!

You can add some of our vitamin C powder to your Heart Tech drinks, and perhaps half your vitamin C sodium ascorbate wouldn't be a bad idea too.

We know thanks to Drs. Hickey/Roberts that the half-life of vitamin C in the blood is about 30 minutes, and that taking a good dose every 3 to 4 hours keeps blood levels steady at their maximum. Here is a protocol we give to new folks to help them determine their tolerance:
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

Also, the liposomal delivery systems appear to be wonderful, increases the amount of C absorbed and utilized) and the livonlabs.com Lypo-C may be worth as much as 5000 mg of ordinary C. e.g. 1 packet (1 g)

I notice the diabetes and lowering blood sugar naturally (curing Type II) is possible. I would start reading Mr. Smith's articles at
http://healingmatters.com/deception.htm

Thu May 03, 2012 2:24 am