Will PT help with MI, Cardiomyopathy, Premature Vent. Cont.

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Will PT help with MI, Cardiomyopathy, Premature Vent. Cont.

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:09 am

Heart attack in 1994
Diagnosed as miocardio infraction ICD#412
also cardiomyopathy icd#425.4 and
premature venticular contractions icd#427.69
What has been the success rate w/using the Pauling formula for this type of diagnosis ???
Abram

The crime is that no one really knows - Pauling's therapy is being ignored, not studied.

The cardiomyopathy can be a side effect of routine statin (cholesterol lowering drug) use.
There are nutrients that can help, including 600 to 1200 mg of CoQ10 (must be eaten
with fats to generate bile in digestive tract.)

But if Pauling was correct (as I believe he was) than your symptoms and a host of other heart related symptoms have as their root cause - a vitamin C deficiency.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Will PT help with MI, Cardiomyopathy, Premature Vent. Cont.

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:41 am

When he had the MI in 94 what kind of corrective action was taken?
Stent,angioplasty etc.???

On the myopathy was it dialated, restrictive or hypertrophic??

PVC's have they done a Hlolter monitor on him?? If so how many??

What kind of prescription meds is he on??

Has all this been continueous since 1994??

Is there a reason after 18 years he's seeking treatment changes??

I ask a lot of questions the reason being is I would like to know if V-C could bring rapid results or if he's going to only see results over a extended period of time.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Fri May 04, 2012 1:54 am

To answer johnwen's questions: Only artery clean out was done, no stents, no angioplasty in 1994. I believe the myopathy was restrictive.(blockage)

I have no knowledge of a Hlolter being done, nor do I know what that is.

I am on COREG 12.5MG daily
LANOXIN .25MG daily
FUROSEMIDE 20MG daily

I have discontinued both Ramipril 10mg daily and Lescol xl 80mg daily

I also take 400mg COQ10, NIACIN 250mg, MAGNESIUM 1000mg Vitamin E 1000IU and Potassium 385mg and MultiV

Since my HA in 1994 I RAN 1 mile every morning for the next 10 years without complications. Within the last year I have begone to have chest pains which are now gone since going on the Pauling therapy 4/01/12 with my first order of CARDIO C. I take about 7 to 8 grams per day. So far the results have been mixed but the chest pains are gone, but I feel I have more shortness of breath. I have a cardiologist,DR [seleted] here in Huntsville, Al.., But about all he does is a lipid panel about every 6 months. He has not seen me in 3 years. I literally manage my own health.

My blood pressure is good about 133/66 Pulse 60. That's about average. I fully realize you can not give medical advice. There for my question would be what would you do if it where you.

I could not reply to johnwen's questions as an email reply was not accepted from the forum web-site.

THANK YOU for responding to me inquiry I appreciate any help
available.
Abram
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by Johnwen » Sat May 05, 2012 8:24 am

A holter moniter is like a small portable EKG that records your heart over a 24 or so period.
It hooks up with the pads and is about 2" x 4". It'll record anything unusual so your doc can see whats going on! Biggest complaint is having to come back the next day to get it taken off.
Your meds are typical. Sounds like they suspect a little heart failure from the MI.
When you take these meds there is a action/ reaction problem. The first thing I noticed is no "PRIL" ie. Ace Inhibitor. Then I read on an see you stopped it. That's not good, yes it's primary job is to lower BP but it also has other effects on the arteries around the heart. They can be constricting and your arm pressure will look fine and the heart isn't getting enough oxygen from the blood causing it to weaken it's stroke combine that with the coreg which is a beta blocker which weakens the stroke and slows the heart. the body sense this and throws an extra amount of electrical pulse causing the ventrical to snap hard and then dosen't release in time for the next stroke and you got a PVC. With the meds your taking you really need a Ace Inhibitor added or put back in the mix.
Forget the Lescol xl and stick with your other Supps it sounds like your covered there.
On the Pauling therapy I would start with Heart Tech 2 scoops a day and once everything is feeling pretty good you can shoot for Bowel Tolerance as Owen reccomends here.
Hope this Helps.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”