50% blockage, Interstitial Cystitis, Reflux, avoiding acid

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

50% blockage, Interstitial Cystitis, Reflux, avoiding acid

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat May 05, 2012 2:16 am

I am interested in trying your Heart Technology product. I am 60 years young this month, great health, but, have a family history of untreated heart issues that all ended in death.

Shortness of breath led me to a cardiologist recently and due to our family history, I had an angiogram yesterday that revealed a 50% blockage in the left ventricle that cannot be treated with a stent, only open heart surgery because of the location. But, 50% blockage is not enough to warrant that. I'm cool with that!

I am motivated to reduce that 50% plaque buildup! However, I have a mild case of interstitial cystitis (I.C.) take Elmiron, and mild reflux (take Nexium) and have been told to avoid acidic foods. So...will your product ,in these mega doses, be calamitous for me?

Look forward to hearing a physician's reply, if possible.

Thank you so much,
Paula

How much vitamin C do you take regularly? Based on your description, Linus Pauling would probably say "not enough." Here is a protocol to learn what you tolerance is - http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026 You should probably substitute the alkaline form of vitamin C sodium ascorbate for the ascorbic acid.

Any time you interfere with the natural order of things (i.e. reduce stomach acidity) you risk a wide range of maladies - including the loss of ability to absorb vitamin C. There is a great book, WHY STOMACH ACID IS GOOD FOR YOU by Jonathan Wright/Lane Lenard - that should be enough to get you off the Nexium

Again, if you can not tolerate ascorbic acid, you should begin using the alkaline form of vitamin C - sodium ascorbate. You can add the sodium ascorbate powder to the Heart Technology until you find a ratio that you can tolerate. (The more acid in your stomach, the better this will work. People report that it is easiest when the Pauling Therapy is taken about 20 minutes before a meal.)

Linus Pauling would have predicted that vitamin C and lysine should be enough to reduce or eliminate the 50% block in short order - at the right high dosage.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”