It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 muscle cramps 
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post muscle cramps
I have had some bleeding in my right leg ( AV malfunction) much swelling and pain. Whole leg is discolored and twice the original size. Hopefully the bleeding is stopped ,but the worst is when it strats cramping for hours. I go to Potassium, a little salt, Calcium , D and magnesium.
It's like I need to be on an IV all the time! It seems hard to hydrate and stay hydrated.
Can anyone tell me about this type of cramping? How to prevent it and stop it after it starts. Trying to drink a lot of water.

Had Stroke in January. With Lypo-Speric C my 12 hr/day sleeping patern is now normal. I have lots of energy all day, not 3 hrs a day! I cured a cold in a 3 hours with 2 doses each hour for 3 hours! I will never have a cold or the Flu again!

Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:44 pm
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post AV Malfunction
What do you mean by "AV Malfunction"? Unrefined salt? How much vitamin C are you taking and how much/often?

Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:37 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]