Benzene in soda and ascorbic acid

Any adverse effects of replacement vitamin C will be discuseed here. Topics include kidney stones, gall stones, oxidation, etc.
We plan to move good discussions from the General Topics forum here for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

Clark DeBona

Post Number:#16  Post by Clark DeBona » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:52 pm

blueskymyne wrote a perfect description I aggree 100%.

These children today will face more health problems than we here as adults do to the fact that we have not had the time exposure to chemicals such as benzene derrivatives or rBGH, (recombinant bovine growth hormone) in dairy products for as long as they will. These children will grow to young adults with chronic health problems and be oblivious to the cause and that will in turn fuel the pharmacuetical industry.

We have become a nation whos most valuable gross domestic product is the creation of disease and the treatment of disease. Remove that and our economy would collapse.

I am new to this site and to taking C.

I started about a week ago. Taking a powder C, between 15- 31 grams per day with 1\2 TSP baking soda and 1\8 TSP of disodim phosphate in water about 2 cups of water and i drink durring the day. So far i feel just fine.

Since I have not yet read up on C are there any recomedations on amonts given to children .

Thanks.

Return to “Toxicity”