Both Arguments Have Merit

What is vitamin C? Is there such a thing as a vitamin C complex? Why do so many people now believe in the complex?

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Both Arguments Have Merit

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:44 am

Dr. Fonorow - I think my father might be open to using the Ascorbade, so hopefully one of these days I'll be able to call and order it. I do admit, though, to being confused by the whole debate of ascorbic acid vs. the Standard Process/Royal Lee school of thought; not confused, actually, it's just that both arguments have a lot of merit.
Mike

Hmmm. I am interested in the reasons you think the so-called Royal Lee argument "has a lot of merit" visa vis vitamin C?

I have addressed the reasons why I believe the Royal Lee argument has little or no scientific merit here:

http://vitamincfoundation.org/NaturalC.htm

And we have devoted this entire forum to the issue
vitamincfoundation.org/forum -> Vitamin C Complex

There is no such thing as a vitamin C complex which cures scurvy, or keeps people alive. Only a form of ascorbate, e.g. ascorbic acid can do that. There is little in science that is as cut and dried.

Furthermore, many D.C's marketing "natural" vitamin C products have markups over 1500%, all for throwing some rose hips into a jar.

Furthermore, all Standard Process's products that contain over 500 mg of vitamin C have "ascorbic acid" on the label, etc.

owen
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Ascorbic Acid versus Vitamin C Complex”