Discussion of the various forms of vitamin C and the various products

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Cameron's Chewables are also for kids - Should be available soon

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:12 am

Hi Owen,

In our recent shipment there was an insert for Vit C and Niacin chewables which I wanted to give to my children. However I could not find them on the site.
https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/

Can you send me a link where I can order them?

Thanks!

Due to a manufacturing issue - which turns out to be "gumming up the machines" with that high a dose of Niacin, the original manufacturer backed out.

We found another very good manufacturer, have placed the order, and the new Chewables should be available this month.

However, during the product development, Solara Labs discovered that any form of Niacin turns sticky at the temperatures involved, and that their investigation revealed that they could only produce the chewables with a max 25 mg (rather than 250 mg) of Niacin. This has been a great disappointment to me personally, because I know that Niacin is the answer to childhood ADHD, but you and others will simply have to make sure your children get extra Niacin in some other form. (We may come out with a C/Niacin capsule for kids).

The good news is that I think the new chewables will taste better, and we are knocking $5 of the price of a bottle.

Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath

Return to “Products”