New Method for Very High Potency Liposomal Vitamin C

Discussion of the benefits and disadvantages of commercial and homemade (DIY) liposomal vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

qualityliposomalc
Contributor
Contributor

Re: On Smaller Batches Why Do I Need All That Alcohol?

Post Number:#46  Post by qualityliposomalc » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:18 am

ibhipru wrote:I made a batch of Chris' formula being very precise in the measurements. I too was flabbergasted at the amount of Vodka I had to use. My batch turned out quite thick even though I scaled back 20% on the lecithin. My question is this: I made a full quart using the formula. However, per the instructions, if you only want to make two cups, you divide the ingredients by 1.6. Makes sense, however, if I now only have two cups that will last (me) only 4 days, do i really need the preservative benefits of all that alcohol? Couldn't I cut the alcohol back even more?

If you feel uncomfortable with the amount of alcohol you should reduce it.

The amount of alcohol was picked using the patent that LivOn purchased as a guide (see the research section on the website) as well as the amount of alcohol in the LivOn formula. The function of the alcohol is to help the lecithin create liposomes. I'm currently unable to test the encapsulation using different levels of alcohol and I wanted to sure I was creating instructions that would result in significant encapsulation.

I'd also like to emphasis how important it is to watch the temperature during the process. If you cook too hot you'll break your liposomes.

Other people in the Yahoo DIY-LET group have measured the pH of this liposomal C at around 2.8. Using some chemistry calculations (that are quite beyond me), they were able to work out that the encapsulation was 98%. I hope this is the case, but I'm completely unable to test. It may also be the case that some of the AA is bound to the outside of liposomes and would easily 'break off' when digested.

In any case, feel free to experiment! The easiest way for you to tell if you're not getting good encapsulation is if you have loose bowel movements with a modification to the recipe that you didn't get with the version I've made (taking the same amount of C of course!).

Have a great day!

Chris

qualityliposomalc
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New Method for Very High Potency Liposomal Vitamin C

Post Number:#47  Post by qualityliposomalc » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:21 am

bemore wrote:Vodka will not work, it is a poor solvent. You need at least 80% alcohol to be sure, you can just buy everclear.

I just wanted to reply to this quickly to give people trying this recipe for the first time some reassurance.

Vodka is just water and alcohol (and some flavourings). I've made liposomal C with Vodka many times as have my family. It works just fine.

The website lists the amount you'll need when cooking with Vodka. I've calculated the various version so that you'll end up with the same amount of water and alcohol with each recipe.

qualityliposomalc
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#48  Post by qualityliposomalc » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:25 am

edray10 wrote:[snipped some]

Generally seemed to go well, but I noticed when I looked at it in the fridge earlier today that it looks like the bottom 8th or so of each jar looks like just water and the lecithin level is all above. Does that mean I should mix it again before I use it? If I'm not using it regularly should I mix it regularly or only when I'm about to use it?

[snipped some]

In my experience this usually happens when the temperature didn't get hot enough during the initial mix. The lecithin needs to be 'melted' at the start to ensure a good product.

This is why I specify a hotter blending at the start and then cooler blending from then on to encourage liposome formation. If the temperature is too hot during the later stages you'll not get good encapsulation.

Best of luck!

Chris

qualityliposomalc
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#49  Post by qualityliposomalc » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:44 am

behealthy wrote:Chris, Thanks SO much for the qualityliposomalc site!!! I have no idea if I'm making good stuff or not but I am trying. Your process makes lots of sense to me and it sounds like you know what you are doing so that is encouraging ;) I love that it's more concentrated. I am trusting that you know that this recipe has enough lecithin to encapsulate that much ascorbic acid? Wondered how you figured that. I have some ideas and lots of questions.
Because Dr Thomas Levy doesn't believe "do it yourselfers" are actually making liposomal c, I want to do it as good as possible, hoping that we are truly getting what we're after. I have a microscope. Could I tell anything by looking?

You should look! Get some distilled water to mix with the liposomal mixture and place it on the slide. With sufficient magnification you should be able to easily see the liposomes. It should look something like on the website.

I'm a strong believer in avoiding 'conflict of interest'. Unfortunately testing by a manufacturer of their own product against a home brew version (which would be unlikely to ever counter-test) and not using a named third party lab leaves open the possibility that the results are less than rigorous.

I'm actually hoping to spend some of my own money in the next while to perform some independent third party analysis of my product versus LivOn. When I do (which won't be immediately), I'll post those results to my website. I'm quite hopeful as my process is based quite closely on the patent that LivOn purchased (see the research section on my site).

You can be assured that when I do post these results I'll include all the relevant details including the name of the third party lab, where the commercial products were purchased, etc.

behealthy wrote:I have made 3 batches now with my 1.5 L ultrasonic cleaner from Harbor Freight and an Osterizer blender. I've not had any separation and it's a thin creamy rich looking gravy. It does seem to loosen my bowels a little sometimes, though, that make me wonder if my prep is leaving un-liposomed ascorbic acid in the mix or I just need to get used to it ...?
I have tried several different experiments with containers filled with water and the tin foil test, because it's very hard to see the movement of the liquid especially if it has bubbles on top. (Which I am skimming off after the "degas" since I figured the bubbles on top might also dampen the sounds waves ..?)
1 1L beaker gets great sonification, on the plastic grate for the bottom that it came with.
2 1L beakers gets somewhat less, impossible for me to quantify.
1 gallon zip lock plastic bag with water inside it and water in the vat to marry the 2 , pretty good sonification, not great (If it worked great, thought maybe I would buy some disposable crock pot liners. Might be a good way to put mix closer to the action but not against the metal)
1 1L beaker suspended with cardboard (like your example) so the glass doesn't touch the metal , good sonification, but not sure why you did it that way since the signification seems to be better on the plastic grate.
I made one batch directly in the vat, but then got to thinking about "stainless steel" made in China and threw it out, but am thinking that Dr Levy writes that toxins, metals included, are cleaned up with it, so maybe it would have been okay ... better safe I guess.

I'd worry a little about using the plastic bag to sonicate as plastic tends to absorb the ultrasonic energy. If you read online about using ultrasonic baths they specifically discourage using plastic in them for this reason.

I used the cardboard form because my ultrasonic bath didn't come with a plastic grate. I did purchase a stainless steel basket, but found the ultrasound was noticeably stronger when I didn't use it.

Finally, I wouldn't worry too much about the 'stainless steel' made in China. The amount that would possibly leach would be very small. That being said, I'm not at all an expert in that field.

behealthy wrote:I'm wondering about the thermal stability of ascorbic acid. Your process has us keep it at or below 35 degrees C for degasing, then under 32 degrees for rest of the process. I don't find anything about the ascorbic acid itself, only ascorbic acid in things we cook, and that it is denatured at 70 degrees, so I am confused. If, during your process, my temp gets up to 33 or 34 several times, am I okay?

When AA oxidizes it turns yellow. You can run some very easy experiments with heat to see how much you need to make it turn yellow. In my experience, I've found it quite stable.

The reason for the higher first temperature is to be sure the lecithin 'melts'. The reason for the later lower temperatures is to keep the liposomes intact. Higher temperatures will break them apart.

Enjoy your cooking :)
Last edited by qualityliposomalc on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

qualityliposomalc
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#50  Post by qualityliposomalc » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:52 am

RAC wrote: I have a few questions for Chris or anyone else who may be able to contribute to my knowledge.

My question is whether the formula would be more successful by lowering the proportions of ascorbate, and lecithin, and alcohol in the formula? Or, in other words, just adding water, thus diluting the product. Is there any benefit in having the formula the highest possible suspension? There are no commercial considerations to weigh. It would make no significant difference regarding storage (fridge space). Regarding usage, I could just as easily down two shots of Liposomal C, rather than one, to get the desired amount of ascorbate.

I used Everclear 95% alcohol, which was available at a local liquor store (Chicago suburb). I used the adjusted formula suggested in this forum for 95% Everclear, which is approx 469+ grams water and 122+ grams Everclear. I used the lesser suggested amount of lecithin (80%). I used Swanson's sunflower lecithin, containing approx 25% phosphatidylcholine, which is incrementally higher that in the soy lecithin (22%) prescribed in Chris' recipe. Like some others who have commented on the forum, I ended with a thicker consistency than seemed desirable, and thus added extra water. It would seem that there is just too much lecithin (and therefore Vitamin C, assuming that a specific amount is needed in ratio to the Vitamin C) in the suspension.

I wonder why not make it less strong with a better consistency? Water is the least expensive ingredient. I would think the blending and ultrasonic bath processes might be more efficient with a more liquid consistency. I would think as long as the ratio of alcohol to water is correct, and the ratio of lecithin to ascorbate is correct, that the strength (potency) could be variable. The alcohol taste would also be diluted, which for me would be preferable.

Could you comment on my thinking, and correct my understanding with whatever data that I am missing?

Thanks,
RAC

You could certainly add more water if you wanted. Experimentation is how people make things better!

For my recipe, I wanted to maximize the amount of C that was encapsulated. This is why I added the vitamin C to saturation and used the most lecithin that I could. It took a number of experimental runs to come up with the maximum amount of lecithin I could add so that it would still ultrasound well. My theory was, the more lecithin, the greater the chance of maximum encapsulation.

If you mix is too thick, add less lecithin. It is important it can de-gas well if you're using an ultrasound. If you see the last video on the 'Process' page you'll see how thick my final mixture is.

For consumption you can definitely add water to it before drinking. I've read of others taking it with orange juice as well. After a while I got used to the taste (six months maybe?) and just take a shot glass straight. I then pour water in the shot glass, swish a few times and drink that as well so I don't miss any!

Best of luck!

qualityliposomalc
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#51  Post by qualityliposomalc » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:01 am

CeeCee101 wrote:So happy to find this here!! I wanted to contact you through your websites, but couldn't, so here I am!

I want to make liposomal vit.C using your process. I already have ascorbic acid, vodka en lecithin granules. I have a few questions though:
-You say you don't have to use an ultrasound cleaner. But I think there's a reason it's often used, isn't it better with than without? Are the amount of liposomes formed the same, with and without ultrasound cleaner? And how do you take care of the bubbles when you don't have an ultrasound cleaner?
-You say you have to store it in the fridge, but what if you're away for the weekend or even travelling?
-Does it matter if you take it once or twice a day?
-How do you gauge your maximum and thus optimum dosage? As there is no bowel tolerance as a reference point. How do you know it when your needs change? Also, can you overdose on liposomal C?

I haven't been able to compare between using an ultrasound and not (except by bowel tolerance). Both seem excellent, and the patent provides very strong evidence for 'blender only' version to be quite potent.

Take it with you if you need it. But try to keep it cool, or you'll reach 'bowel tolerance' much more quickly.

You can take it as often as you'd like!

I've taken a very large quantity of liposomal C in a day and _strongly_ hit bowel tolerance with no ill effects. All I noticed was reduced fine lines and wrinkles on my face and a slimmer midsection. :)

Take care,

Chris

CeeCee101
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#52  Post by CeeCee101 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:49 am

Oh, so you can still reach bowel tolerance (with accompanied symptoms) with liposomal C? Cool, that gives me some peace of mind!
If I understand correctly, you won't get the same amount of encapsulation without an ultrasound machine, but still quite a lot (50%, 75% compared to with ultrasound?

What happens when it's exposed to high temperatures? I would think it would lose potency, but if you reach bowel tolerance more quickly, that suggests to me that it might be more potent? Or perhaps just degraded and causing trouble because of that...? Any idea what the max. temperature is? I'm planning a (beach) holiday, the way to keep it cool the most would be to make it at home and then put it in the fridge when at the location. But it's impossible to keep it at low temperatures at all times...

Reduces wrinkles, wow..I'd like that. :roll: (I'm 26, but can't start early enough right)

How do you take care of the bubbles without ultrasound? Does leaving it for 30 min. on it's own make the bubbles float on top or do you need an ultrasound for that?

Shibumi2

Post Number:#53  Post by Shibumi2 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi Chris,

First, thank you for the information posted on your website for making liposomal vitamin C.

I have a few questions and comments:

1) You might want to consider a sunflower lecithin as un-fermented soy has some negative health attributes, not to mention that even labeled non-gmo soy has been found to be contaminated with gmo soy. The brand I purchased is about 27% phosphatidylcholine...a nice bump from soy averages.

2) Coincidentally, I received my ELMA P60H ultrasonic the same day I found your website. I have a few questions relating to your experience with this specific equipment:
a) Have you experimented at all with the 80Khz setting? Are you aware of any benefits/drawbacks using a higher frequency?
b) I assume that you activate the degassing function when you are removing the bubbles from the solution?
c) In conjunction with A, above...you specifically instructed NOT to use the SWEEP function...can you elaborate why not?
d) have you done any experimentation with the PULSE function? It provides about 20% more ultrasonic energy as I understand it.

To date, I have made two batches. I use a Blentec blender and on the first batch at a setting of 10, the mixture reached 51c after 3 minutes of blending. I understand that at this temperature it may destroy the liposomes, but I went ahead and processed the batch anyway. I consumed this batch in doses of 100 ml, or 20g vitamin c and experienced NO bowel tolerance issues. With non-liposomic vitamin c I usually reach bowel tolerance at 8-10 grams. Over 5 consecutive days same results.

The second batch, I carefully monitored the initial blending and stopped at 38c. After refrigeration, I noted separations which were not present in the first run. I reblended and stopped at 40c and subsequent blending cycles looked good. However, the first 100 Ml I took resulted in mild bowel tolerance being reached.

Reaching 51c on the first run seemed to produce "better" results and no gastric upset, but I am not sure if it is the result of higher % of liposomes or if I perhaps damaged either the lecithin or vitamin c with the high temps. Any comments? Can you quantify what temperature you generally see in the mixture on your first blend?

Thanks again for your hard work and dedication in gettin gthe word out, and thanks to Owen for sponsoring this forum to allow like minded people to share their experiences.

qualityliposomalc
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#54  Post by qualityliposomalc » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:55 am

1) You might want to consider a sunflower lecithin as un-fermented soy has some negative health attributes, not to mention that even labeled non-gmo soy has been found to be contaminated with gmo soy.

My understanding was that the soy protein was what caused the problems and that the lecithin granules were basically pure fat and thus were fine. I assume there would be still be trace protein remaining, and thus those with allergies would still need to avoid.

I've not tried the non-gmo versus gmo. Have you had any experience with the difference?

2) Coincidentally, I received my ELMA P60H ultrasonic the same day I found your website. I have a few questions relating to your experience with this specific equipment:
a) Have you experimented at all with the 80Khz setting? Are you aware of any benefits/drawbacks using a higher frequency?
b) I assume that you activate the degassing function when you are removing the bubbles from the solution?
c) In conjunction with A, above...you specifically instructed NOT to use the SWEEP function...can you elaborate why not?
d) have you done any experimentation with the PULSE function? It provides about 20% more ultrasonic energy as I understand it.

It's a good machine. Unfortunately it's a little on the pricey side. I've answered in the order you've asked:

A) The 80Khz setting creates smaller cavitation bubbles and that setting on the P60h also outputs less overall ultrasonic energy.
B) Yes, I find the de-gas function works quite well. I also tend to use it on the water before I place things into it as it does seem to increase the energy transfer having the water degassed first.
C) The static (as opposed to sweep) function creates jets of liquid that seems to help with the thorough processing of the mix. The sweep function doesn't generate these as well. Although, I'm sure either would work just fine in practice.
D) I use it lots :) The only downside is that it raises the temperature in the tank more quickly than the non-pulse.

..experience and questions about temperature..

This may be a difference with my lecithin and yours? I'm not sure.

The idea behind the first higher temperature blend is to thoroughly melt the lecithin. If it does not get melted well you will see the separation that you've described. I've see it myself which is why I specifically mention the higher temperature on the website.

You're correct that less gastric upset the better. It's about the only (and easiest way) for us to determine how encapsulated our 'cook' is.

Don't worry about destroying liposomes on the first blend. That first blend is to do the melt, not to specifically make liposomes. Can I confirm you used the lower temperature on the second and further blend cycles?

In my experience, if I used a higher blend temperature on all the cycles I was able to easily hit the 'flush'.

Good luck!

Chris

lordcooler

Post Number:#55  Post by lordcooler » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:59 pm

Hello Chris. Your method seem like ALOT of work. So I found liquid sunflower lecithin with 19% of that poly chriode fat.

No idea in what amount oil that % of fat is in. I believe a tablespoon. ANYWAYS lol (ya I'm not smart bear with me)

My idea is to dissolve the vitamin c and vodka in water. Then mix in the liquid sunflower lecithin. Then make some liposomal vitamin c with the ultrasonic blaster.

My question is do you have any idea on the amounts of everything I should use and how long I should blast it with the ultrasonic cleaner?

Thanks for you help :)

pounce
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#56  Post by pounce » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:06 am

I've just started preparing lipo c after using the LivOn product. I'd like to contribute and ask a few questions of Chris and anyone else.

First, I believe I have improved the process that includes both a blender and then an ultrasonic treatment and as a side effect potentially reduced oxidation of the C in the process.

One of the problems with the blender method is introduction of air. When the product is viscus from the Lecithin it traps air. Chris appears to be reducing air using the ultrasonic treatment. Some machines have some features to make this more expedient. I have taken another approach to quickly remove air from the liquid. I put the container under a vacuum and cycle this a few times. What happens under vacuum is that the air trapped in the liquid expands in size and rises to the top after joining with other air bubbles. You can easily see this under vacuum as the foam comes up an inch or two depending on how large of a batch you are making. I cycle the vacuum by removing the vacuum and stirring the liquid and than putting it back under vacuum until I don't get much of a foam head during vacuum. By removing foam and air early in the process and as quickly as possible after blending sessions you reduce the impact of oxygen on the C. You also increase the effectiveness of the ultrasonic treatment because there are no bubbles to absorb the waves. There are a number of consumer grade products that can pull a vacuum for someone to try this without a lot of expense. Consumer products will typically top out at about 20 bar where a professional vacuum is over 29. I still think a lot of progress can be made with consumer products. One approach is with something many of us might already have in our kitchens. A foodsaver vacuum sealer has an optional attachment for sealing mason jars. If you put your liquid in a mason jar and use this attachment you will get the effect I am talking about. You will NOT get this effect if you try doing this in a foodsaver bag so don't try that. Foodsaver also has canisters for food storage. If you place your beaker in the canister and then pull a vacuum on the canister you get the effect plus you don't have to transfer liquid. Those into sous vide probably have some form of vacuum equipment and can figure out how to make it work for the purpose.

I think the vacuum will potentially cut a lot of time out of the process and also result in a better product.. which leads me to some questions.

1) There appears to be a number of labs willing to test liposome samples. Sure, there is a cost involved. Has anyone taken this route to prove for themselves that their process is functional? If not why not? I am guessing anyone going to all this trouble is essentially building a process they will repeat month after month and year after year. Why not invest up front in some testing for piece of mind and if you aren't making what you think you are making you can now shift your process for better quality. If anyone is interested I'm willing to work on a community effort to get a group deal on testing some samples. I see there is a Dr poo pooing folks making their own. He says they aren't making liposomes. He can't know. He's using an credibility he may have built up to scare people into buying commercial products. He's contributing to the marketing of a commercial product that owns a patent for making this stuff with a blender so he's mainly uninformed. No reason we can't prove it with testing.

2) The patents suggest that higher percentages of PC are needed. In the range over 40%. I've made an effort to use lecithin with over 40% PC for this reason, but it seems like people are content with using lower percentages. Anyone have an results that show lower percentages of PC are effective and to what degree?

3) Since liposomes deliver their package right to the cells... or at least that the message. Aren't people concerned with using tap water which could contain evil chemicals and deliver them past all the of the body's scrubbing equipment? I think there is potentially some danger in not being careful enough with what we are putting in the mix. That includes low grade vodka or other impurities in the lecithin etc.

Looking forward to a discussion.

lordcooler

Post Number:#57  Post by lordcooler » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:02 pm

pounce wrote:I've just started preparing lipo c after using the LivOn product. I'd like to contribute and ask a few questions of Chris and anyone else.

First, I believe I have improved the process that includes both a blender and then an ultrasonic treatment and as a side effect potentially reduced oxidation of the C in the process.

One of the problems with the blender method is introduction of air. When the product is viscus from the Lecithin it traps air. Chris appears to be reducing air using the ultrasonic treatment. Some machines have some features to make this more expedient. I have taken another approach to quickly remove air from the liquid. I put the container under a vacuum and cycle this a few times. What happens under vacuum is that the air trapped in the liquid expands in size and rises to the top after joining with other air bubbles. You can easily see this under vacuum as the foam comes up an inch or two depending on how large of a batch you are making. I cycle the vacuum by removing the vacuum and stirring the liquid and than putting it back under vacuum until I don't get much of a foam head during vacuum. By removing foam and air early in the process and as quickly as possible after blending sessions you reduce the impact of oxygen on the C. You also increase the effectiveness of the ultrasonic treatment because there are no bubbles to absorb the waves. There are a number of consumer grade products that can pull a vacuum for someone to try this without a lot of expense. Consumer products will typically top out at about 20 bar where a professional vacuum is over 29. I still think a lot of progress can be made with consumer products. One approach is with something many of us might already have in our kitchens. A foodsaver vacuum sealer has an optional attachment for sealing mason jars. If you put your liquid in a mason jar and use this attachment you will get the effect I am talking about. You will NOT get this effect if you try doing this in a foodsaver bag so don't try that. Foodsaver also has canisters for food storage. If you place your beaker in the canister and then pull a vacuum on the canister you get the effect plus you don't have to transfer liquid. Those into sous vide probably have some form of vacuum equipment and can figure out how to make it work for the purpose.

I think the vacuum will potentially cut a lot of time out of the process and also result in a better product.. which leads me to some questions.

1) There appears to be a number of labs willing to test liposome samples. Sure, there is a cost involved. Has anyone taken this route to prove for themselves that their process is functional? If not why not? I am guessing anyone going to all this trouble is essentially building a process they will repeat month after month and year after year. Why not invest up front in some testing for piece of mind and if you aren't making what you think you are making you can now shift your process for better quality. If anyone is interested I'm willing to work on a community effort to get a group deal on testing some samples. I see there is a Dr poo pooing folks making their own. He says they aren't making liposomes. He can't know. He's using an credibility he may have built up to scare people into buying commercial products. He's contributing to the marketing of a commercial product that owns a patent for making this stuff with a blender so he's mainly uninformed. No reason we can't prove it with testing.

2) The patents suggest that higher percentages of PC are needed. In the range over 40%. I've made an effort to use lecithin with over 40% PC for this reason, but it seems like people are content with using lower percentages. Anyone have an results that show lower percentages of PC are effective and to what degree?

3) Since liposomes deliver their package right to the cells... or at least that the message. Aren't people concerned with using tap water which could contain evil chemicals and deliver them past all the of the body's scrubbing equipment? I think there is potentially some danger in not being careful enough with what we are putting in the mix. That includes low grade vodka or other impurities in the lecithin etc.

Looking forward to a discussion.

This is just getting way to complicated. I'm looking into vitamin c enemas. There is next to none online that I can find online. If someone knows where I can find information on vitamin c enemas. It would be very helpful because I'm in quite poor health.

pounce
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#58  Post by pounce » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:14 pm

lordcooler wrote:
This is just getting way to complicated. I'm looking into vitamin c enemas. There is next to none online that I can find online. If someone knows where I can find information on vitamin c enemas. It would be very helpful because I'm in quite poor health.

Rather than posting in this thread you can check some of the other threads on your topic of enemas. There is this one:

viewtopic.php?t=11957

Kodiak

Post Number:#59  Post by Kodiak » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Great recipe! However, I tried it using the blender only method and wasn't very impressed. I was only able to consume half a shot glass twice a day before I ended up experiencing what is known as the vitamin C flush. Not fun. The liquid tasted VERY acidic and was very thick. So I purchased an ultrasonic cleaner and it made all the difference in the world. The lipo c is far less acidic and even has a thinner consistency to it. I now consume 2 shot glasses of C each day...thats about 12 grams. Good enough for me. I haven't tried to take anymore as I figure thats a pretty good maintenance dose.

Just wanted to say thanks. Its a pain in the butt to make but its far, FAR more economical than paying big pharma for their lesser product.

Kodiak

Post Number:#60  Post by Kodiak » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:10 pm

In my second batch I'm noticing some separation...it looks like water on the bottom and lecithin above it. Presumably this is because my mixing temps may not have been high enough. Is this batch still usable? Is it fixable at this point or do I trash it?

Return to “Liposomal Vitamin C”