Scurvy Odyssey

Discussion of the benefits and disadvantages of commercial and homemade (DIY) liposomal vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

petkov.tsvetelin

Scurvy Odyssey

Post by petkov.tsvetelin » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:07 am

Hello,

Here is my story. I've had bleeding gums for 10 years straight, when biting a banana there will be bleed on it. I could feel the mobility of my teeth, there was cracking sound sometimes. Few years ago I have developed receding gums which created huge discomfort, I couldn't brush my teeth after eating citrus fruits. The pain was 10/10. And as a bonus probably of collagen deficiency (I mean vit C deficiency) I got inguinal hernia + varicocele. I've been taking 1-2 g of vitamin C for all these 10 years.
Then I've decided to try liposomal vitamin C, firstly I bought Natural Factors Liposomal Vitamin C. While started taking it, I've noticed the bleeding is gone as a miracle while taking 2 per day (1 g liposomal vitamin c) here is the product https://naturalfactors.com/products/liposomal-vitamin-c
I've been searching for a solution for 10 years!!!
Then I have decided to try Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C, same dosage, same effect. I also noticed that the sensitivity decreased which drove to upper the dose to 2 g liposomal per day. The effect was that the sensitivity was even greatly reduced, I also noticed my jaw grip (it's weird, I know) got tighter. My hand grip strength too, very very strange. I could squeeze my hand harder, strange feeling. The I decided to increase the dose to 4 g liposomal vitamin C per day (mercola). Teeth sensitivity from receding gums is gone. Probably the teeth/gums got stronger. BUT as you know it's way too expensive continue such supplementation so I gave a try to regular vitamin C powder (AA). But all the symptoms are back even at 15-20 g per day.
I opened the capsules of mercola vitamin c ( https://www.swansonvitamins.com/p/if-yo ... g-180-caps ), the content inside is acidic in taste, probably decent quality liposomal vitamin C but it's actually working. So then I've tried this quality liposomal c homemade recipe. I couldn't replicate the effect of mercola's vitamin C.
Give me an advice.

God bless you

Return to “Liposomal Vitamin C”