infected gum

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: infected gum

Post Number:#1  Post by pamojja » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:53 pm

zarfas wrote:I think IVC could clear this up
or should Ijust take a bunch of lypo VC, DMSO and vitK2 this weekend?

thanks guys

I definitely would try this route, even going to bowel tolerance with powder too. I made the unpleasant experience once, of instructing the dentist to pull that tooth out, in the case there could be nothing done for the damaged tooth than a root-canal. He agreed, and went on with the procedure. At the end he added, he would have done the root canal!

In retrospect I became aware, that was the year all my health problems started (2006). Had a Myopericarditis and a Schistomasias treaded each in hospital the same year, angina-like chest pain started whenever under stress (physically or mentally). And a persistent skin rush started on my back.

2 years later I had a PAD with a 80% stenosis at my abdominal aorta bifurcation diagnosed, with a mere 3-400 meter pain-free walking distance. Started Pauling therapy at that time and the skin rush cleared up first. Took 6 years, with a backslide because of a 1 year long chronic bronchitis, till my walking disability ceased totally (though I still cannot really run far).

So yes, I would try everything else to avoid a root canal. Since not giving the informed consent to such a procedure wasn't enough to avoid it, there seems no way other than not going to a dentist anymore.

If I've got a dentist I could trust, I would get the sick tooth pulled out.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: infected gum

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:59 am

zarfas wrote:
pamojja wrote:was your rash on your face?

It covered my upper back for about 2 years.

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”