IVC & Gluta?

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

IVC & Gluta?

Post Number:#1  Post by eDOC » Fri May 04, 2012 6:31 am

2 patients’ one suffering from acute pancreatitis with multi organ failure (Serum Amylase 550mg/dl & CRP 440mg/dl) & the other with hep C stage 2.

Both treated only with IVC & Gluta, recovered & cured in 10 days.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: IVC & Gluta?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sat May 05, 2012 2:57 am

Bravo!!

(But I would lie low... Doctors are not supposed to be curing diseases and conditions like this.

If they find you, the way out is to credit some pharmaceutical (instead of the C/gluta) for the miraculous recovery.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by eDOC » Sat May 05, 2012 6:27 am

Thanks Owen for your advice & remarks.

majkinetor
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by majkinetor » Sat May 05, 2012 7:49 am

Could you provide more info ?

Dosage and frequency of treatment ?
Reason for organ failure ?

Thx in advance.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by eDOC » Sun May 06, 2012 3:30 am

Acute Pancreatitis due to viral infection.

CRF raised serum. Creatinine, Pulmonary edema, Pleural effusion, Ascites, raised ALTs.

First 2 days: Gluta 2.8 gms twice daily.

The rest 8 days Gluta 2.8 gms twice daily along with IVC 80 gms twice daily.

Hope that answered your questions.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by Johnwen » Sun May 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Good Job edoc!!

In your opinion Which item do you attribute to the results you got?
Or could it be the combo?
During the course of the treatment did you use any kind of diuretics or paracentesis or did things subside on their own with the treatment??
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

majkinetor
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by majkinetor » Sun May 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Thx for your detailed information. I found your curezone post too. As for your other question there related to hyperglicemia, I don't know if you had any new insights since then but:

May be the glucometer can’t differentiate between a glucose & ascorbic acid molecule that being the reason for the sudden significant rise.

Its actually known phenomena. If you search papers by T. Ely, you could inform yourself about correct measurement of glucose levels in respect to vitamin C meagadoses.

The rise in blood sugar could be either due to the glucometer not being able to differentiate between the two……… if ascorbic acid molecule are ingested by the malignant cells as suggested than why a rise in blood sugar in cancer patients

It can also be due to the effect of vitamin C on the pancreas. Insulin delayed secretion even with small doses (1g or so) are documented. It has been hypothesized that vitamin C oxidized version competes with GLUT2 transporter but other ideas exist.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by eDOC » Sun May 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Johnwen wrote:Good Job edoc!!

In your opinion Which item do you attribute to the results you got?
Or could it be the combo?
During the course of the treatment did you use any kind of diuretics or paracentesis or did things subside on their own with the treatment??

Thanks.

Both in there own ways.

1. Gluta for the effusions & ascites.........In my 7 years of using Gluta I have found it the most effective agent for resolving Plumonary edema, Pleural effusions & Ascites.....in so many patients that have treated it disappears in 2-3 days of daily treatment with Gluta.

2. IVC for its antiviral & antinflammatory effects. Dropping the amylase from 550 to 50 in 10 days.

3. NO diuretics or peritoneal tap or dialysis. Lasix causes more harm than good, personally am not in its favor.

4. Lastly Gluta mutplies the effect of IVC dose.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by eDOC » Sun May 06, 2012 11:37 pm

[quote="majkinetor"]Thx for your detailed information. I found your curezone post too. As for your other question there related to hyperglicemia, I don't know if you had any new insights since then but:

That post at Curezone was when I had no clue why blood sugar rose after IVC.

Was new using IVC, the answer to that was some glucometers cannot differentiate btw glucose & ascorbic acid molecules, till I found glucometers that could.

When the blood sample of the same person was sent to the lab, it was lower than the readings before starting IVC.

That lady had advanced hep C (mentioned in Curezone post), this person with acute pancreatitis had effusions the one with hep C had none other than cirrhotic changes, splenomegaly, portal hypertension. Platelet count before treatment was 80,0000 which increased to 160,000 after 10 days.

majkinetor
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#10  Post by majkinetor » Mon May 07, 2012 2:32 am

till I found glucometers that could.

Could you share the model ?

the answer to that was some glucometers cannot differentiate btw glucose & ascorbic acid molecules

Like I said, that is the major reason although AA does have effect on pancreas, and that probably depends on context (like focal inflammation) and in all papers I did read authors stated that its not clear how (if) clinically important that phenomena is.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by eDOC » Mon May 07, 2012 9:50 am

At the moment am out of the country visiting other clinics. Had a word with our RN regarding the model, to which she replied it’s a Roche glucometer with specialized custom orders strips that they make for us. She is the one who found the solution to the false high readings. Has some chemical impregnated that differentiates between blood glucose & VC & probably destroys VC.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by ofonorow » Tue May 08, 2012 2:13 am

eDOC wrote:At the moment am out of the country visiting other clinics. Had a word with our RN regarding the model, to which she replied it’s a Roche glucometer with specialized custom orders strips that they make for us. She is the one who found the solution to the false high readings. Has some chemical impregnated that differentiates between blood glucose & VC & probably destroys VC.

Interesting! Can you provide the typical difference in readings between the good and bad monitors? (I am wondering if a "bad" monitor could be used to do simple vitamin C testing.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by Johnwen » Tue May 08, 2012 3:23 am

This is not my area of expertise but I was told that "True Measure tech." type meters are the best for not getting bad readings due to other substances. I guess the abbott strips with this true measure tech. are made for other meters also.
Anyway found this it's from their UK operation but gives some pretty detailed info.

http://www.abbottdiabetescare.co.uk/_re ... /CP012.pdf
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ilj777

Post Number:#14  Post by ilj777 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:09 pm

When I search for Gluta all that comes up is Glutathione, is Gluta the same?

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#15  Post by jimmylesante » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:56 am

eDOC will there really be a useful vaccine for Covid----surely like all flu it will just mutate and the vaccines will be less and less effective?

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”