Vitamin C Master

Re: Pauling Therapy Heart Disease Book To the Printers

Post by BaronZemo » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:31 pm

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:01 am

Thanks for the warning! I'm told that grammatically Slime Balls is two words. They will of course do everything they can to save their very existence, but they have somewhat of a conundrum. As I say, this could NOT have been written by a doctor, So saying that I am not a "real" doctor plays into our hands.

As I wrote it, it became clear that no one, no scientist, no doctor can defend Pauling for the simple reason there hasn't been a single study run to test the therapy in the dosages he recommended, and there may never be because of the Upper Tolerable Limit. It is their perfect defense

So this book is the only way - through 10 years of incredible case studies, of people using their real names, really unbelievable, to get the word out that Pauling was in fact right in the science.

So long as the indefensible "Tolerable Upper Limit" exists, Pauling won't be officially vindicated. You need a study or two for that.

But the time will come, hopefully sooner rather than later.

So does that mean we get a piece of the action?

The answer is definitely YES, but I don't like mixing this with the Foundation, so I'm not going to publish this information publiclly.

If you have an interest in using this knowledge to "get some of the action" then send me a Private Message and I'll tell you how. But yes, depending on the upcoming fight it may be easy and a remarkably smart thing for every member of this forum to do, at least those in the USA
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

J.Lilinoe

Post by J.Lilinoe » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:14 am

ofonorow wrote:A medical doctor could not have written this book, for many reasons, but not the least of which is that medical doctors are prohibited by law from treating patients with products, methods, etc. that "prevent, treat, or cure disease" and that have not been approved by the FDA.

Owen, I didn't know this. No wonder doctor's won't even recommend vitamin supplements instead of drugs. What a sick medical system we have.

ofonorow wrote:The book is really about the case studies. Stories of real people using their real names. Some are ongoing now for over a decade. Former heart patients who were on their death beds before discovering the "hidden" Pauling cure.

Does this mean that people like me won't benefit much from the book because its geared more toward the medical profession?

So what is the cost of the first volume?
Is there a discount for those who purchase early?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:59 am

Do you benefit from the case studies posted here? If so then you'll benefit from the stories of the people in the book. The point is that the amounts required to correct severe disease match what Pauling recommended, but are way over the "upper tolerable limit" which has prevented Pauling from being vindicated. But I'd say the book is aimed more at the general audience than a medical audience.

I think that in the USA there will be a grass roots word-of-mouth spread through churches.

However, every cardiologist, save Dr. Thomas Levy who already knows all this, would benefit from reading the book, well, their patients would benefit because patients wouldn't need the cardiologist any more.

We are going to suggest that Cardiologist not be allowed to treat patients until they are trained in Pauling's vitamin C theory he he he
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Seymore Spectacles

Post by Seymore Spectacles » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:43 pm

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Practicing Medicine Without A License ?

Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:14 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

rider
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rider » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:44 am

we're looking forward to this book! :D
Life's to short to be bored.
TC & have fun!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:24 am

rider wrote:we're looking forward to this book! :D

The final version has been submitted. Thanks to my co-author, Sally Jewell, who has corrected more than 200 typos and formatting errors in the review version.

The softcover should be orderable at http://LULU.COM/paulingtherapy soon, perhaps late next week. (We have to print a copy and make sure everything is okay before making it generally available.) Also, when it flows to Amazon and other book sellers, they will be offering their standard discounts.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

BIOHazard87
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by BIOHazard87 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:46 pm

Will a hard cover version be available? I hate how I cant set a paperback down and read it without it closing itself
Owen wrote:Well, Your doctor learns what he thinks he knows from drug companies.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:04 am

Good question, the Hardcover is also in production, and will be no more than 1 month later than the softcover. And our plans are for the Hardcover to include the Pauling unified theory lecture on DVD, or the right to be sent a copy

We are also looking for translators. We have spanish already.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

BIOHazard87
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by BIOHazard87 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:14 pm

Very nice, I will wait for that then :)
Owen wrote:Well, Your doctor learns what he thinks he knows from drug companies.

DanSco
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by DanSco » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:02 am

My book arrived last night.
I found a typo on page 23. The last sentence should start "Adjacent segments without...."
-DanSco

Note: I am not a doctor nor do I pretend to be one on the internet. Do not duplicate what I do without a pat on the head from your doctor and a note from your mommy.

Magister22
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Magister22 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:00 pm

DanSco wrote:My book arrived last night.
I found a typo on page 23. The last sentence should start "Adjacent segments without...."

I found some typos too. Lest anyone think the book is receiving only criticism, let me hasten to say that I enjoyed it very much. I think I will order another copy and send it to my brother, whom I have been trying to coax into increasing his daily Vitamin C intake from the current 2,000 mg. to 3,000 mg. Small steps for the skeptical. Sigh.

Now the list of typos and other possible corrections:

1. On the bottom of page 20, there is this sentence: "By 1995 Willis had..." I believe that should be "By 1955 Willis had..."

2. In the middle of page 28 there is this sentence: "Dr. Levy then found more than 650 studies form the scientific..." I think "form" should be "from."

3. On pp 36-37 there is a quote from Linus Pauling followed by "1986, 2006." Surely only the first date is correct and 2006 should be removed?

4. On page 92, about 2/3 of the way down, there is a sentence in which I think a well intended attempt at gender neutrality turned out badly: "The doctor would receive his or her annual payment when a family gives to him or her voucher." I know it's not politically correct these days to mention it but the rule in English is that the masculine form is used as the indefinite personal pronoun. So I think a lot of confusion could be avoided by rewriting the sentence as, "The doctor would receive his annual payment when a family gives him their voucher."

-- Magister22

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:33 am

Thank you very much! Others please feel free to send us any errors. We understand this is important constructive criticism.

I think we caught these but will double check.

Perhaps the 1986/2006 is confusing, but LPI republished HTLLAFB (the Pauling book) after 20 years. That is why we included both years. And they made some changes that although minor, I personally found offensive - such as including the upper tolerable limit numbers in the new version!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”