It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:01 am

Lypo C and Lung Cancer 

Post Lypo C and Lung Cancer
Hi Owen,
I am Mario from Italy, my 85 years old uncle was discovered to have an adenocarcinoma on his right lung, he resfuses IV vitamin C and also powder forms, and since he can afford any amount of Lypo C we were able to give him 3 bags of Livonlabs Lypo C 5 times a day (he thinks he takes only one bag).
I thought to increase this dose and give him 4 or 5 bags everytime, but, i dont know if this is the right way to proceed, i mean, would it be better for example to use 1 or 2 bags 5 times a day (or more) and then give him 10, 15 or even 20 bags at evening??

Thanks Owen.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:36 am
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Re: Lypo C and Lung Cancer
"bags of Lypo-C" - do you mean small packets? If so, probably as many as he can take. See Hickey/Roberts the Cancer Breakthrough for the argument to keep vitamin C pressure on cancer 24/7. (Also vitamin C needs Alpha Lipoic Acid - 600 mg or vitamin K3, or now perhaps D'Fraction Maitake mushroom extract from Mushroom Wisdom)

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Yes Owen i mean small packets. We also give him 300mg of R-lipoic Acid, its easier to get here in italy than K3 or D-fraction. Actually we bought it in the UK (Italian customs blocks everything coming from the USA and it takes months to receive it).
I will read the book, thanks for the suggestions.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:49 pm
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

I don't know what experience Dr. Levy has with Lypo-C and cancer, and maybe he will comment. I do appreciate your efforts and reports. I would presume that taking more at one time, to increase the blood concentration, would have an effect like and IV, and would be better at creating the H2O2 that is thought to ultimately destroy cancer cells. Please keep us informed.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:41 pm

He stopped taking Lypo C because he says that he cannot bear the taste of it anymore, probably he keeps it in the mouth to much time before swallowing.
This is a real pity but we could not convince him to start taking it again.
He started chemio last friday and of course he felt so sick that we were able to convince him to take some "drink" that we make with about 7 gr. of ascorbic acid in water and some bicarbonate of soda. He takes it 4 times a day. He likes it now and it gives him relief to his mouth and throat. With each "drink" we also give him the usual 100mg of R-lipoic acid. I have found on British Amazon (where we can buy things without problems) Maitake D-Fraction Pro and i was thinking to buy it and add to the "drink". But i dont know how many drops to use.
He is in much better condition now and he feels well. Monday he will have another course of chemio and i am sure he will deal with it much better, because, we will not stop giving him the "drink".
Thanks Owen for the interest, any advice is of course welcome.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:51 am
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Interesting. 7 g, 4 times per day is 28 g! (Or what I have experienced, and in the range Cathcart reported the bowel tolerance for cancer - see http://www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm) I think you are doing the right thing - the best you can do with oral vitamin C. (Might, a guess, might be even better than the lipo for cancer.)

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:00 pm
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Is the CAncer Breakthrough a book Owen?

Tracy

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 pm
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi
My third post on my first night. Hope moderators aren't angry :o
I became interested in alternative/complementary medicine when both my step moms lost their battles against breast cancer(sure it had something to do with "the pill")Anyway they had chemo/radio etc but were not cured. I came across lots of info and the simpleness of the basics of science is needed to cure,alleviate cancer- heat and pH. Descriptions followed of IV VC destroying tumours by increasing the acidity of the surrounding area and causing the bad cells to burst and if possible adding heat to the area-but also causing toxemia which could be lethal in itself?
Cessium Chloride being the alternative- reducing the acidity to an alkaline state in the surrounding area and allegedly destroying tumours without the toxemia side effects-- although potassium levels have to be regulated.
Thought this may be of interest although off topic a bit :?
Jimmy

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 pm
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

skyorbit wrote:
Is the CAncer Breakthrough a book Owen?

Tracy

Yes. See lulu.com/ascorbate - but I notice it is not online, You have to purchase it in book form.

As far as previous post - see my latest post in "Vitamin C And Cancer" section regarding the Beard/Kelley and now Gonzalez trophoblastic theory and enzyme therapy for malignancy.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm