Owen's Cancer Protocol

Public discussion of how to use Vitamin C to treat and cure cancer.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Owen's Cancer Protocol

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:48 am

(C) Copyright 2016. This is the personal opinion of Owen Fonorow and intended for the members of this forum .

Summary of Owen's Cancer Protocol (Updated 04/06/2017)

1. Conquer: It is my opinion that the research conducted by New York cancer researchers Sensuke Konno et. al. has led, almost by accident, to the discovery that a combination of nutritional substances at the correct (high) concentrations kills cancer.
(These substances, vitamin C and Maitake Mushroom D'Fraction are completely non toxic, even healthful for all other cells.)

I believe that the new Liposomal Conquer product based on the Konno findings may be more effective than ordinary pills, i.e., a lower dose may work as well as a higher dose of these substances taken together in pills.

See: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/conquer.php

Purchase: https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=67

CONQUER STUDY.

Cancer Patients: We are offering 4 FREE jars of Conquer after you send us your baseline Navarro test (before starting Conquer) and agree to have a follow-up Navarro test 60 to 90 days after the intensive protocol.

See: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12833

2. IV/C: Sustained Intravenous C can kill or shrink tumors, but the IV/C must create a high enough blood concentration (e.g. 400 mg/dl) for a sustained period.

Riordan wrote:We gave a series of vitamin C infusions to a 72 year old male who was in excellent physical condition except for slowly progressing, non-metastatic carcinoma of the prostate...From this experiment we observed that a 30 gram infusion was not adequate to raise plasma levels of vitamin C to a level that was toxic to tumor cells (>200 mg/dL for dense monolayers and >400 mg/dL for hollow fiber models). Infusion of 60 grams resulted in a brief (30 min) elevation of plasma levels of vitamin C above 400 mg/dL, while 60 grams infused over 60 minutes immediately followed by 20 grams infused over the next 60 minutes resulted in a 240 minute period in which the vitamin C plasma concentration was near or above 400 mg/dL.

The reference is from Clinical and Experimental Experiences with Intravenous Vitamin C by Riordan et al (http://www.orthomolecular.org/library/jom/2000/pdf/2000-v15n04-p201.pdf):

OTHER CURE FOR CANCER

3. Pancreatic Enzymes

4. High Dose Vitamin A

5 Cesium Chloride

Pancreatic Enzymes the 100% CURE FOR CANCER

The William Kelly, DDS, cancer protocol (See: http://www.road-to-health.com/am/publish/article_56.shtml) has its basis in the John Beard discoveries at the turn of the 20th century. The striking claim is"100% effectiveness" - so long as the patient does not undergo chemotherapy or radiation.

The downside is the expense. While I believe that Beard/Gonzalez, and then William Kelly, have the correct theory, and that they have identified the true nature of cancer growths, (i.e., trophoblastic stem-like cells), the high dose enzyme protocol is both expensive and difficult for people with digestive problems (as would be expected in pancreatic cancers).

These are the pancreatic enzymes that were designed by the late Nick Gonzalez, MD and are manufactured by Allergy Research/Nutricology, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014THHQG/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687562&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000154KH8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=15TY8A416PB5Y5H699TCI

The reason for the superiority of these enzymes is described in the Gonzalez masterpiece TROPHOBLAST http://www.amazon.com/Trophoblast-Origins-Cancer-solution-medical/dp/0982196504/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1452614619&sr=8-1&keywords=gonzalez+trophoblast

While the Nutricology pork pancreatic enzymes have been proven in the clinical practice of Dr. Gonzalez, (who noted in the book that even Kelley's own enzymes became less effective as Kelly increased the potency) -- causing the product to digest itself), in theory, any pancreatic enzyme product containing the active protolytic enzymes trypsin and chymotrypsin should be effective. The dosages are high because the enzymes are digested before they can reach the blood stream. (Note: Clinics in Mexico will inject/infuse the enzymes directly into the vein, and these clinics boast a "100% cure rate" in people who have not previously had Radiation or Chemotherapy.)

Note: You may find the Nutricology enzymes less expensive at a google store (you'll have to google).

There may be other cheaper ways to deal with tumors, (e.g. cesium chloride, and megadose vitamins A and C with adjuncts). However, if the enzyme deficiency theory is correct, as first proposed by John Beard in the early 1900s, per his book published off our main web site: http://vitamincfoundation.org/beard/, then a recurrence of the cancer (false trophoblastic placenta) would be expected in any former cancer patient not supplementing pancreatic enzymes.

High Dose Vitamin A (as Retinol)

Perhaps the least expensive vitamin is the most effective anti-cancer agent, especially against soft cancers, such as leukemia. Vitamin A is very inexpensive and effective against aggressive cancers, out-performing chemotherapy in various studies. Perhaps the reason Vitamin A is no longer found in drug stores is because of the propaganda campaign designed to make people fear taking it. Vitamin A competes with chemo, and research has shown that it is more effective than the few chemotherapies which do work well against cancers!

Large dosages (100,000 iu) of vitamin A ( retinol is preferred, but cod liver oil should also be effective.) Vitamin A induces rapidly dividing to "differentiate" -- thus stopping cell division. There is one study that shows Vitamin A combined with Vitamin C increases the effectiveness against cancer of either vitamin alone. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955286305002664

Cesium Chloride

While Cesium Chloride is probably an effective anti-cancer therapy by itself (eDoc "swears" by CsCl and DMSO IV for curing cancers), I think that it should be used with any effective cancer therapy because it will buffer the acidity in the blood stream caused by the death of the tumor.

We have posted the discussion of the Brewer "High pH" (e.g. cesium chloride) protocol http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9253 because our own eDoc had found the protocol works, but requires potassium (K).

The landmark Brewer paper High pH Therapy for Cancer can be found: http://www.mwt.net/~drbrewer/highpH.htm

Of interest, doctors experienced with the use the cesium chloride method for targeting and killing cancer tumors note that uric acid levels in the blood rise.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james14.htm
One of the conditions observed after cesium therapy was a striking rise in blood uric acid levels. This is caused by massive release of DNA from dead cancer cells. DNA is metabolized into uric acid. Typically the values went from 3.5 mg. to 20 mg. This has the potential to cause decreased kidney function because large amounts of uric acid appearing in kidney tubules can form crystals that block the tubules. If a large number of kidney tubules become blocked kidney function fails and uremia appears. This is easy to prevent by using the pharmaceutical drug Xyloprim (allopurinol) before and concomitantly with cesium so that excessively high values of uric acid do not develop.

Rules for Vitamin C Treatment of Cancers

There are several rules for vitamin C treatment (you might visit our cancer information page, from the Information link of our home page http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/vitcancer.php )

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what is a video worth? Here are several video lectures by vitamin C experts treating cancer: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12307

What I Think I've learned

1. Maintain high levels of continuous vitamin C 24/7 - in addition to the high dose/rapidly infused IV/Cs. (A small change in the C infusion duration can make all the difference.
Riordan paper wrote:Infusion of 60 grams resulted in a brief (30 min) elevation of plasma levels of vitamin C above 400 mg/dL, while 60 grams infused over 60 minutes immediately followed by 20 grams infused over the next 60 minutes resulted in a 240 minute period in which the vitamin C plasma concentration was near or above 400 mg/dL.

2. Add Alpha Lipoic acid and/or Maitake Mushroom D fraction (or vitamin K3 if available) to make high dose vitamin C more effective killing cancer cells. Alpha Lipoic Acid reduces the amount of vitamin C necessary to kill cancers in vitro and in vivo according to Riordan.

​Here is one of Riordan's papers on IVC that mentions Alpha Lipoic Acid:
http://www.orthomolecular.org/library/jom/2000/pdf/2000-v15n04-p201.pdf
on page 206 and 207 there is a discussion (and figure) showing the increased anti-cancer effect adding alpha lipoic acid.
There are other Riordan reports form test tube experiments that show a significantly increased cancer killing effect adding ALA to the test tube cultures (with vitamin C.) The cancer patient can take the alpha lipoic acid orally as pills before (and after) the IV/C.In my opinion, ALA works because it has the ability to make cancer cells more permeable to vitamin C (similar to the effect in diabetics)

3. Maintain a "ketogenic", i.e., no sugar, very low-carb diet (also, no folate/folic acid). Sugar and folate feed the tumors who are rapidly growing. Extra folate is required for cell division. Cut off the folate, and you may stop aggressive cancers from growing. See Atkins/Richard Bernstein or Grundy's Diet Evolution diets.

4. Keep the body alkaline, even use baking soda. Adding highly alkaline cesium chloride is ideal. (According to eDoc one must add at least 400 mg of potassium) One reason for these alkaline substances is because of the acidity created in the blood after tumors die causing toxemia and Herxheimer reactions. People on cesium rarely notice any problem from cancer cell die off because the blood pH is kept neutral. Cesium chloride also targets tumors for death.

Other Treatments/Issues

New information. Low cost boron (see http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2015/11/boron-reduces-prostate-cancer-risk/page-01) halts the growth of prostate cancers, and if the mechanism is as I suspect (inhibiting telomerase) - boron should stop the growth/spread of other aggressive cancers. Furthermore, inhibiting telomerase in cancers may be why turmeric/currcumim and silymarin/Milk Thistle is considered so beneficial.

Milk Thistle should always be part of any anti-cancer regiment because it protects the liver from the toxemia caused by the disintegration of tumors.)

Iodine : David Brownstein has uncovered research that breast cancer cannot be induced into laboratory animals without first creating a deficiency of iodine. Every women with cancer should be adding supplemental iodine, along with selenium and vitamin D3. (Ref: the book IODINE by Brownstien.)

Linus Pauling's associate Mathias Rath, MD has discovered that larges dosages of the Pauling therapy combinedwith green tea extract can slow or halt cancer growth (not necessarily kill the tumor).

The daily protocol from Dr. Matthias Rath is reportedly

14,000 mg Vitamin C
12,000 mg Lysine
2,000 mg Proline
1,000 mg Green Tea Extract (EGCG)

We cover this Rath Foundation research at the bottom of this topic http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11107&p=42651&hilit=rath+cancer+lysine#p42651

Uric Acid Testing

If you are interested in using a uric acid home test kit to help us evaluate the efficacy of our Conquer liposomal Vitamin C and maitake D'Fraction product, please get back to me via email.

Finally, for reference, here is the old Cancer Cure paper from 2003 that needs to be updated: http://internetwks.com/owen/CancerCure.htm

Dental Toxicity

The late Hal Huggins, DDS, lectured that ALL breast cancer is caused by toxic root canals, as the mouth and breast share the same lymph system, and thus the same toxins. Dr. Thomas Levy, MD, is a protege of Dr. Huggins, and has found research that indicates ALL heart attacks are caused by dental toxicity too. Even if there are exceptions, the toxic load created by root canals (ref: The Toxic Tooth by Dr. Levy) is so large, that even moderately high amounts of vitamin C will be unable to neutralize it. Therefore if you are a woman with breast cancer, priority number one should be having the root canals removed. (The mercury amalgams are another target for removal).
The problem is the lack of dentists with experience removing root canals. If you live near Chicago, contact me and I can refer you to the best dentist, perhaps in the world, for removing root canals.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Owen's Cancer Protocol

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:15 am

Update.

The best scientific reports on defeating cancer I have ever seen (in vitro) are discussed in this post on Conquer
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12755

I just posted advice for ADVANCED TERMINAL Cancer patients - - In a nut shell, start vitamin C/Conquer SLOWLY, in case it works.
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12768

I was also reminded of the Navarro test (pregnancy hormone) and those who already have a baseline or are willing to get one, we will provide FREE Conquer (4 bottles) but request the before and after (Conquer) Navarro test reports in exchange.
http://www.navarromedicalclinic.com/

When we have the scan in email of your Navarro test report, we will send you the agreement to provide us with the report after taking Conquer. The initial report must indicates cancer, and then with your shipping info, we'll send the 4 Jars of Conquer.

If you are also willing to control dosage usage a home URIC acid meter, send us the baseline uric acid (days away from your current treatments) and we'll add 2 more additional jars of CONQUER - in exchange for the daily report of your Uric Acid levels while using Conquer.

Finally, for those just diagnosed, not widespread, the protocol we have computed to reach the cancer-killing (atom bomb) concentrations in the blood.
Take 1/2 bottle Conquer (by mouth) 20 minutes before 80 gram IV/C
Start IV/C
When the new bag is started, take the other 1/2 bottle of Conquer (by mouth)

musashie
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by musashie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:21 am

I have a few questions regarding protocols of vit c . I have read on this site that 5 packets of lyposomal vit c taken together is the equal of a small I/V infusion. How small 5000mg?. If 5 sachets are equal to small I/V transfusion than i am curious as to how effective 6 sachets a day would be at intervals as recommended by some physicians to treat cancers or as an adjunctive treatment.

The Conquer product - would taking the lyposomal and the Maitake D fraction bought separately and taken as separate products but at the same time have any efficacy?

Is the name of the company that makes the D Fraction - Grifron Maiktake ?

Finally what is your opinion of intramuscular vit c over I/V vit c. Given that the IM dissipates more slowly.

Apologies if this is wrong section for these Q and Also for the varied topics.My partner has discovered a lump recently so i am trying to line up my options.

Thanking You

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:19 am

Good questions, but first lets discuss what we think we know regarding True-Liposomal Vitamin C for cancers. The Levy-Amplication effect seems real, the idea that gram fo gram, True-liposomal vitamin C is 10 times more effective than vitamin C administered by IV into the veins. However, Dr. Levy did clarify that this effect has only been observed fighting infections. (We are constantly reminded that this effect is real by parents of children diagnosed with mono who contact the Foundation.)

But the question remains, what is the effect of Liposomal vitamin C on cancers? Dr. Levy has discussed several cases of cancers that he has observed responding to a True-liposomal vitamin C. (Starting with the now famous case of the New Zealander Smith who had a form of leukemia which was resolved coincidentally after the vitamin C treatment). On the other hand, Dr. Jean Driskow, of the University of Kansas, is studying IV/C for cancers. Her group administers 200 grams IV/C to cancer patients (who are also receiving chemotherapy and/or radiation). She was asked off the cuff during an interview we posted about liposomal vitamin C and cancer. Her response was that "it didn't work, they knew because they had tested liposomal." So I went looking for her publications and tried emailing her on this. No response.

There are case reportss showing that a True-liposomal vitamin C (i.e. Livon's Lyposheric Vitamin C or Inteligent's PANACEA) can have a positive effect on cancers. This report came in a few days ago, and we just verified that Mr. Lopez is talking about PANACEA.

Dear Friends;
I am doing liposomic Vitamin C.
I have a double Cancer starting in my bladder then moving thru nmy lymph system to my lungs/. I just got my CT scan Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tumors are shrinking, I have the report and would be happy to furnish you a copy. It really works, Please, if there is anything I can do to help Please let me know. I am a very poor Man, so I cant be flying all over the place but if if I can help in anyway, Please don't hesitate to notify me.
God Bless
Jeffrey T. Lopez
A New Hope For Tucson Foundation

This is great news, but we now know (Thank you Sunsuke Konno, et. al.!) that the combination of vitamin C and maitake mushroom D'fraction is highly toxic to cancers in vitro. Ergo, other than expense, there is every reason to combine vitamin C with D'Fraction for cancers.

To your questions.

musashie wrote:I have a few questions regarding protocols of vit c . I have read on this site that 5 packets of lyposomal vit c taken together is the equal of a small I/V infusion. How small 5000mg?. If 5 sachets are equal to small I/V transfusion than i am curious as to how effective 6 sachets a day would be at intervals as recommended by some physicians to treat cancers or as an adjunctive treatment.

With the caveat that these numbers are estimates for infection, and the Driskol group saying they have tested liposomal, and it doesn't work, there may be something we don't understand about liposomal vitamin C. The answer is we really don't know. One guess is that liposomal may work better because liposomal persists in the blood stream for hours (whereas ordinary vitamin C has a half life of 30 minutes)

The Conquer product - would taking the lyposomal and the Maitake D fraction bought separately and taken as separate products but at the same time have any efficacy?

We think so, based on the early reports we received. After reading the Sensuke Konno et. al. paper published in the August 2012 Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, we brought up the idea at this forum of adding D'Fraction (Available from Amazon as pills and a strong liquid) to cancer patient's vitamin C protocols. We received several positive reports, but we seemed to be shooting in the dark.

Because of the phenomenal effects that True-liposomals have on infection, we wondered whether putting both vitamin C and D'Fraction in liposomes might be even more effective. (And at a lower dosage. The Konno effect is based on concentration, and it may be harder to achieve with ordinary pills.) Inteligent developed the liposomal Conquer product and the jury is still out. The reports we receive have been, lets say encouraging. Some might say startling, but from the gist of your question, yes, you should be able to obtain a some or perhaps even a similar benefit from pills. There is still the "problem" of the short vitamin C half-life in the blood stream, one reason why Drs Hickey and Roberts recommend keeping the pressure on with oral vitamin C all day long 24/7. I have no knowledge of the D'Fraction half life in pills.

Is the name of the company that makes the D Fraction - Grifron Maiktake ?

In the Townsend Paper (Aug 2012) they mentioned that when D'Fraction didn't do much in the cancer test tube experiments, they called the company MUSHROOM WISDOM, who told them they had heard there is more effect with vitamin C. Since there is a controversy over what the REAL D'Fraction is, Intelient avoided it. Conquer uses Mushroom Wisdom's D'Fraction, the same D'Fraction used in the Konno experiments.

Finally what is your opinion of intramuscular vit c over I/V vit c. Given that the IM dissipates more slowly.
Into the tumor?
If we accept your premise, then it sounds like a more timed-release approach, however, other than some efforts to "push" the same amount as an IV - usually over a much shorter period - you would get a much lower dose IM, wouldn't you? I think Riordan's group determined that there are right and wrong ways to do IV/C (thank you jacquie) and if I read the papers correctly, it should be at least 80 grams IV, with the last 20 grams slowed to one hour. This means a long time in a chair which is why it isn't usually done this way.

[/quo
Apologies if this is wrong section for these Q and Also for the varied topics.My partner has discovered a lump recently so i am trying to line up my options.

Thanking You

Read this link - as it explains the benefits of using the Navarro hcg test for monitoring (but not diagnosing) cancers

http://www.anticancermom.com/hcg-cancer-test/

As a consequence, a measure of the amount of HCG found in the blood or urine is also a measure of the degree of malignancy. The higher the number, the greater is the severity of cancer.

The test detects the presence of brain cancer as early as early as 29 months before symptoms appear; 27 months for fibro sarcoma of the abdomen; 24 months for skin cancer; 12 months for cancer of the bones (metastasis from the breast extirpated 2 years earlier).

Ideally, you want to get your “number” below 50, which is statistically speaking, “cancer-free” according to Dr. Navarro.

Return to “Curing Cancer with Vitamin C”